• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• tokkale

• sattipandu

• yomama

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, tokkale said:

of course I need an excuse to be online on such forums....why else would I be online if not for killing some time with lap dog wannabes like you....

PS: dont sweat much on remembering what I said about dalit-muslim bond in some other thread God knows how long back.....

'lapdog wannabes'?? don't they teach you to come up with better phrases in Sanghi workshops?

are all the bhashans about how reservation, and corruption are destroying India? Will you take me to one?

5 minutes ago, tokkale said:

PS: dont sweat much on remembering what I said about dalit-muslim bond in some other thread God knows how long back.....

ofcourse it is easy to remember that. That was probably the only occasion when you tried to put forth RW vision for India. It was so pathetic though.

Ofcourse you are smart enough to realise that, and not mention that BS again.

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

looks like the Sanghis are running out of things to say. It may be a good thing, eventually.

the vision they have for India is both funny and scary at the same time. That's why they desist from spelling it out.

I am anti-everything and a Sanghi.....and everything else you deduced based on my replies to your lame ass BS on an anon forum .....man I am telling you..I have seen some really dumbfcuks online but you take the cake...by a long way.....you only have yourself to out do now....

thanks for the entertainment today.....come back with some more....

and yes...dont forget to reply to this with some of your "original" platitudes....bye moron...chug along...

4 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Well said...

Narsi used to be good long time back.. now hardcore Trump fans are better than him when it comes to logic

fair enough. if you think logic works in this db.

5 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

hinduism adi religion kadu , adoka dharmam followed by people in india

hindustan anevallu adi marchipokandi

neeku avasarama?

1 minute ago, tokkale said:

I am anti-everything and a Sanghi.....and everything else you deduced based on my replies to your lame ass BS on an anon forum .....man I am telling you..I have seen some really dumbfcuks online but you take the cake...by a long way.....you only have yourself to out do now....

thanks for the entertainment today.....come back with some more....

and yes...dont forget to reply to this with some of your "original" platitudes....bye moron...chug along...

I just followed your method brother. that's what you do here, don't you.

you are not even able to defend your position, and you are calling someone else lame ass. RWs are fun to piss on.

people like to hear how dalit-muslim coalition spoils any sort of goodwill for dalits among Hindus.

you don't want to talk about it in a db where almost everyone agrees with you. haha..

so where do you guys actually feel secure? When there's no one around to counter your views?

49 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

dude, stop shagging off to your mom's pic. I don't think the world can handle another deranged yomama.

38 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

stupid fcuk. neeku pakkodiki neethulu cheppe antha scene ledhu gaani. gammuna kooso.

13 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

'lapdog wannabes'?? don't they teach you to come up with better phrases in Sanghi workshops?

are all the bhashans about how reservation, and corruption are destroying India? Will you take me to one?

Haha someone is seriously reflecting upon themself

Picha nayalu ivall oka range lo modalu pettadu gaa , kaani raa sambhar nee flow lo nuvvu kaani 

2 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Haha someone is seriously reflecting upon themself

Picha nayalu ivall oka range lo modalu pettadu gaa , kaani raa sambhar nee flow lo nuvvu kaani 

nee badha endhi ra.

Just now, sattipandu said:

Picha P

please ask me "how old are you?"

haha.. moron. don't take yourself so seriously. atleast grow some brains before you do.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

haha.. moron. don't take yourself so seriously. atleast grow some brains before you do.

This was all i wanted to hear all along 

Now read this again to yourself "don't take yourself so seriously

Where are muslims not Happy?

They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ...
They're not happy in Afghanistan ...
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ...

SO.. WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They're happy in Australia ..
They're happy in Canada ..
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland ..
They're happy in Denmark ..

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN !

AND THEN- They want to change those countries to be like, THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!
Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...
How frigging dumb can you get?
Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.

:
-

5 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

This was all i wanted to hear all along 

Now read this again to yourself "don't take yourself so seriously

I actually have an opinion, good or bad. willing to engage.

What you have is an empty brain. When you take yourself seriously, it is pathetic.

you don't even have the decency to spell out what your problem is. You just want me to run along with your smartassery, why?