Calling Sambar Thaatha... about Muslims

Feelingbad

4 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Baa...not from middle east. from our own Kashmir.

hehe ok "frustrated angry virgin guy from Indian occupied Kashmir"

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• tokkale

• sattipandu

• yomama

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, sattipandu said:

hehe ok "frustrated angry virgin guy from Indian occupied Kashmir"

Still wrong. he is not virgin..he is promised 71 virgins in heaven by Allah after martyrdom. So basically, thats me waiting for my 71 virgins in heaven.

4 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Still wrong. he is not virgin..he is promised 71 virgins in heaven by Allah after martyrdom. So basically, thats me waiting for my 71 virgins in heaven.

i stand corrected  "frustrated angry virgin hungry guy from Indian occupied Kashmir"

3 hours ago, sattipandu said:

haha an empty brain and a clear mind  is so much more open than an intellectual brain like urs, yeah ur's is pathetic

u are that nasty ass rash or an itch that i wont go away , keeps popping up here and there and scrubbing ur holiness gives my poor life some purpose

please keep this going.. urr brainfarting is keeping me entertained in an otherwise drubbing all meeting kind of a tuesday.

alos take a pick for me please, which should i choose among these three Angular Vs React Vs Ember

I give your life purpose? hahaha..

if you want to use your 'phrase of the day', atleast stick to it. Don't add some of your own. You are not that clever.

dudes, the comebacks you are all coming up with are making me puke. Are you all guys still doing the 71 virgin jokes?

Didn't they all go out of fashion a decade back? even kashmir did.

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

dudes, the comebacks you are all coming up with are making me puke. Are you all guys still doing the 71 virgin jokes?

Didn't they all go out of fashion a decade back? even kashmir did.

Hallucination

15 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I give your life purpose? hahaha..

if you want to use your 'phrase of the day', atleast stick to it. Don't add some of your own. You are not that clever.  Ok Phd buttplug, btw how many nature publications you got?

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

okay s/w coolie, how many github projects are you part of?

just 3 man , recently started using github , though they arent public repositories

how many nature papers, Mr?

21 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

just 3 man , recently started using github , though they arent public repositories

how many nature papers, Mr?

how desperate are you to prove that you are clever? you should atleast know that Nature is not the most prestigious publication for my field, given I've mentioned a dozen times what it is. you should know it given your propensity to stalk my id here.

I do have more than a couple dozen in arxiv, and other open access journals.

22 hours ago, yomama said:

Foreign religion aa underline this word I say. Arey vp lk, poyi desert lo vongo camels line lo vachi pedtay, anta teeta aite koskoni convert avara bewakoof

15 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

how desperate are you to prove that you are clever? you should atleast know that Nature is not the most prestigious publication for my field, given I've mentioned a dozen times what it is. you should know it given your propensity to stalk my id here.

I do have more than a couple dozen in arxiv, and other open access journals.

i just wanted to see how clever and published you were, nahh dont think highly of yourself man, its cute to see u think u'r a genius

i only come here and may be stalk you for your BS only when i can afford it in my freetime.

5 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

i just wanted to see how clever and published you were, nahh dont think highly of yourself man, its cute to see u think u'r a genius

i only come here and may be stalk you for your BS only when i can afford it in my freetime.

Vadante ye question ki answer undadu Edo scrap vestadu 10gte am genius ani kathal padtadu ?