Calling Sambar Thaatha... about Muslims

Feelingbad

15 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

i just wanted to see how clever and published you were, nahh dont think highly of yourself man, its cute to see u think u'r a genius

i only come here and may be stalk you for your BS only when i can afford it in my freetime.

just look around, before you ask dumb questions, moron. Do you think if I was clever, I would be in this db?

That you think I pretend to be clever, shows you've never actually met a clever person in your life.

I'm smarter than you, definitely. Its obvious from how you think trolling me is your biggest achievement. Its actually pretty sad.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• tokkale

• sattipandu

• yomama

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

i just wanted to see how clever and published you were, nahh dont think highly of yourself man, its cute to see u think u'r a genius

i only come here and may be stalk you for your BS only when i can afford it in my freetime.

He is a out-thrown dog in the society... I am sure no one talks to him in-person. Not at least his wife. Thats why barking here with the whole lot of BS ideologies. The unfortunate thing is, the more people try to correct that, the more he is believing in his BS... which makes him end up like this... pgseshu2.jpg

9 minutes ago, yomama said:

Attention,iq,bitchingg,crying,hindus,upper castes,america, e crap tappa vere em undav

so when are you taking your English classes, so you can pretend to be mainstream American?

3 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

He is a out-thrown dog in the society... I am sure no one talks to him in-person. Not at least his wife. Thats why barking here with the whole lot of BS ideologies. The unfortunate thing is, the more people try to correct that, the more he is believing in his BS... which makes him end up like this...

Believing muslims are out to get you is a sane ideology?. Yeah, sure. keep telling yourself that, moron.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

so when are you taking your English classes, so you can pretend to be mainstream American?

English is the 10th criteria for survival in US.... common sense is the first... which you are lacking. 

When you are living for the past 50 years, I am sure he will have the least of problems.. CITI_c$y

Just now, Feelingbad said:

English is the 10th criteria for survival in US.... common sense is the first... which you are lacking. 

When you are living for the past 50 years, I am sure he will have the least of problems.. CITI_c$y

yeah, I prefer not just to survive like you guys. obviously that's the best you guys can do.

you are making me feel bad for crapping on you guys. I normally avoid making fun of the poor.

7 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

just look around, before you ask dumb questions, moron. Do you think if I was clever, I would be in this db? yeah you and me have way too much free time

That you think I pretend to be clever, shows you've never actually met a clever person in your life.

I'm smarter than you, definitely. Its obvious from how you think trolling me is your biggest achievement. Its actually pretty sad.

haha trolling you is my daily comedic relief in an otherwise monotonous life, obviosuly you didnt get that coz u are wayyy smarter* than me 

btw please continue, humpday isnt being kind to me, meeting meetings.... 

Just now, VizagRocks said:

you are making me feel bad for crapping on you guys. I normally avoid making fun of the poor.

Gaadidha m@ddemi kadha...? bulbs.gif

Just now, sattipandu said:

haha trolling you is my daily comedic relief in an otherwise daily monotonous life, obviosuly you didnt get that coz u are wayyy smarter* than me 

btw please continue, humpday isnt being kind to me, meeting meetings.... 

Take a hike, moron.

20 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Yeah I should add that English class taunts to the list, good catch you dumb fuckk. Definitely not gonna watch my grammar or spellings ??

15 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

how desperate are you to prove that you are clever? you should atleast know that Nature is not the most prestigious publication for my field, given I've mentioned a dozen times what it is. you should know it given your propensity to stalk my id here.

I do have more than a couple dozen in arxiv, and other open access journals.

Did your Heart asked this question to your mind ?? :D

1 minute ago, yomama said:

Yeah I should add that English class taunts to the list, good catch you dumb fuckk. Definitely not gonna watch my grammar or spellings ??

coz you don't have one. don't delude yourself.