• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• tokkale

• sattipandu

• yomama

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

Why, so you can give me more lessons in morality that I don't care for?

No, I just want you see u being clever and smart.

i dont teach you morality, again its very cute that  you think you are teaching it.

The funniest part is the idiot @sattipandu has no problem siding with people who abuse muslims, dalits, and Tamils, to give morality lectures to the guy who abuses upper castes.

Now lets see how he wiggles out of this one, claiming this and that BS. utter moron with a huge ego.

You'll still be waiting for me to turn up so you can troll me, while I'll be half way around the world in Laos, or Cambodia in a couple of months. and then to wherever I choose.

moron has started asking people about their professional achievements and language proficiency .....next he will want to see your "meritless" degrees ...

real lap dog ....you were really funny when you did not take yourself seriously...

ps: before you ask me about my professional achievements ...hey I am an accomplished Moron Slayer and you are my 72 prey .....most boring moron....and the preachy tone my god.. really you can be as funny as the religious babas/evangelists/maulvis only if you did not try so hard to be a double douche....

please sharpen your skill set man...read more of the BS out there and keep this DB lively.....

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

The funniest part is the idiot @sattipandu has no problem siding with people who abuse muslims, dalits, and Tamils, to give morality lectures to the guy who abuses upper castes.

Now lets see how he wiggles out of this one, claiming this and that BS. utter moron with a huge ego.

You'll still be waiting for me to turn up so you can troll me, while I'll be half way around the world in Laos, or Cambodia in a couple of months. and then to wherever I choose.

sarley gaani Muslims ni trumph thaatha tharimesthey em chesthaav ? Nee action enti... ? Atleast kottha vaallani ayithey raanivvadu gaa... %$#$

4 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

No, I just want you see u being clever and smart.

i dont teach you morality, again its very cute that  you think you are teaching it.

starting a thread, even provocative ones, is not the same as trolling, and pumping/begging for personal information to feel good about yourself.

Its pretty pathetic really.

1 minute ago, tokkale said:

moron has started asking people about their professional achievements and language proficiency .....next he will want to see your "meritless" degrees ...

real lap dog ....you were really funny when you did not take yourself seriously...

ps: before you ask me about my professional achievements ...hey I am an accomplished Moron Slayer and you are my 72 prey .....most boring moron....and the preachy tone my god.. really you can be as funny as the religious babas/evangelists/maulvis only if you did not try so hard to be a double douche....

please sharpen your skill set man...read more of the BS out there and keep this DB lively.....

Ah, the Sanghi moron arrives.

3 minutes ago, tokkale said:

so this is what passes for moron slaying in Shakas. pretty low standards even for those morons man.

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

starting a thread, even provocative ones, is not the same as trolling, and pumping/begging for personal information to feel good about yourself.

Its pretty pathetic really.

Edhi raa nee lolli. andarni Morons antav.. evadi point of view valladhi. neeku nachanollu andarni Mornos antava?

hahaha @VizagRocks gaa nee baddalu pagala10ngutunnara .... errifook logics nuvvu..Keep continue..

Arey VizagRocks baadakav... anni neeke telisinattu matladathav endi bey howle.. Hinduism is not a religion , its a practice. Its Dharma.. And to your intelligent questions about Mahabharath and Ramayana, First read them completely and you know the answer..

Inga poyi aaa nalugu english mukkalu batti patti vochi eeda rayi...

Just now, khan_dada_1 said:

Edhi raa nee lolli. andarni Morons antav.. evadi point of view valladhi. neeku nachanollu andarni Mornos antava?

adhe annanu kadha ra pichi p. malli aduguthaav enduku?

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

hahaha @VizagRocks gaa nee baddalu pagala10ngutunnara .... errifook logics nuvvu..Keep continue..

Arey VizagRocks baadakav... anni neeke telisinattu matladathav endi bey howle.. Hinduism is not a religion , its a practice. Its Dharma.. And to your intelligent questions about Mahabharath and Ramayana, First read them completely and you know the answer..

Inga poyi aaa nalugu english mukkalu batti patti vochi eeda rayi...

naaku teluso ledho kaani, neeku telidu. adhi pakka.