Please Help - Information regarding PhD

badboy

Morning All,

I am currently in India. PhD chedham ani anukuntanna in Australia. Koncham akkadi vallu yemmana details cheptaremo ani yee tread vesa.

My educational background is as follows:

BBM

MBA - Shipping & Logistics Management - Chennai

M.Sc - Port Management - Liverpool

Worked 6 years in London as Cluster Supply Chain and Transport Manager for SPP Europe Ltd

Now working in India as Sr. Manager  - Bulk Operations & In-Plant Logistics. 

Naaku PhD chedham ani okka chinna dream. Dani gurinchi net to research chesa but want to listen from people who lives in Australia.

Please help. Thanks a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
On May 13, 2016 at 11:01 PM, badboy said:

Morning All,

I am currently in India. PhD chedham ani anukuntanna in Australia. Koncham akkadi vallu yemmana details cheptaremo ani yee tread vesa.

BBM

Worked 6 years in London as Cluster Supply Chain and Transport Manager for SPP Europe Ltd

Naaku PhD chedham ani okka chinna dream. Dani gurinchi net to research chesa but want to listen from people who lives in Australia.

Au ante janam DB lo konchem takkuva andhuke.

On 5/13/2016 at 2:01 AM, badboy said:

Morning All,

BBM

too many expect chesthunav...ikkada more labor than intellectuals 

btw....all the best bro

ok bro, so here is the thing.

More than interest/dream.. you need to consider a few things.

1. How stable are you with your finances. so its looks like you are in your 30s. so kids? family etc.

2. Phd cheyalante first look into the area you want to research on, find a problem and then approach a professor with your thoughts how to solve the issue, who will guide you based on your interests.

3. Oka 5 years you need to forget about holidaying, family life etc as you need to be highly motivated to finish it.

4. How strong is your background - initial analysis do you want to do in management related areas? - think about it, funding is an another question. Self funding? 30+ lakh an year.

vedu enti ila cheptunnandu ani anukoku, not giving you free advises, im speaking with experience.

On 5/13/2016 at 11:01 PM, badboy said:

Morning All,

BBM

ekkada ? L&T ECC lo na ?

us lo cheyi...green card vastadi...3 yrs lo phd done...1 year lo gc vastadi.. and tarvata mestri ayyi...no investment lekunda..opt gorrelani(us lo vicchala vidiga dorukutaru) pattuko..penchi poshinchi..palu pindugo...dabbule dabbulu..

1 minute ago, speedracer said:

us lo cheyi...green card vastadi...3 yrs lo phd done...1 year lo gc vastadi.. and tarvata mestri ayyi...no investment lekunda..opt gorrelani(us lo vicchala vidiga dorukutaru) pattuko..penchi poshinchi..palu pindugo...dabbule dabbulu..

NaNTzmL.gif.9f97b8caf980f8c8bd6b139a0e58

4 minutes ago, speedracer said:

N-7JIB.gif

On 23/05/2016 at 11:03 PM, a star said:

ok bro, so here is the thing.

More than interest/dream.. you need to consider a few things.

1. How stable are you with your finances. so its looks like you are in your 30s. so kids? family etc.

2. Phd cheyalante first look into the area you want to research on, find a problem and then approach a professor with your thoughts how to solve the issue, who will guide you based on your interests.

3. Oka 5 years you need to forget about holidaying, family life etc as you need to be highly motivated to finish it.

4. How strong is your background - initial analysis do you want to do in management related areas? - think about it, funding is an another question. Self funding? 30+ lakh an year.

vedu enti ila cheptunnandu ani anukoku, not giving you free advises, im speaking with experience.

First thanks baa.

I am 29 now. married but no kids at the moment. I know the logistics about doing PhD. All I am asking is that, what are the prons and cons of doing it in Australia. Yedo maa pedhanana garu University of Melbourne lo computer department ki Dean ani akkada chedham ani decide ayya. Approached one professor, but ah uni lo first masters cheyyali anta ah taruvata second year lo phd ki povali ani cheppadu. Already 2 masters vunnai malli 3 rd dhi antey it will be too much. RMIT yela vutundhi? any idea?