IL lo oak story chusa. Naa ex pettindha ani doubt !!!

kk_555

5 hours ago, idibezwada said:

papatho pelli anagane TS jump anukunta..@3$%

Phulka gaadu chesina tappu chalaka Edo expect chesukuni DB members bum Chik experience gurinchi songa kaarchi adugutharu  phulka story eskundam anukunnademo ???

chesina paapam odaladu, karma will follow, useless fellow.

7 hours ago, kk_555 said:

Bhayya's nenu intake mundhu oka post vesa naa story gurinchi. Naa ex, aame husband etc etc ani. Nenu appudappudu IL follow avutha. Akka oka story chusi naa ex dhi ani doubt vastundhi. Story chusi baadha vesindhi that I might have spoiled her life ani. What should I do ? Below is the story from IL that I think my ex posted:

You haven't spoiled her life. But iddharu kalasi papam vaadi life arm pit naakinchaaru brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

7 hours ago, Chirupoo said:

You are the culprit now. Go and marry her. And give life to her husband.

Good idea. Appudu adhi ex-husband (present husband) tho contact lo untadhi marriage ayyakabrahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

8 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Good idea. Appudu adhi ex-husband (present husband) tho contact lo untadhi marriage ayyakabrahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

Appudu dogs ki valla ki Teda undadu. Happies kada everu evarnaina eskovichch.

after marriage enduku contact lo inka...veelledo frnds mundu buildup kosam thappa...em peekaleru....ee peekededo before mrriage ayyunte ammai happy ...chesukunnavadu happy..ippudu anavasaramga ammayi meeda doubt create chestaru...

il7Yv9.gif

On May 13, 2016 at 2:11 PM, Chirupoo said:

Kukkalaki humans ki theda lekapoindi ee sex vishyam lo. Ammayilaki antha gnanam undada? If they commit they shud find that similar person who is also open to all these. I feel it's completely her mistake. 

Ide ila aithe mana KVP latest son in law is devudu having sreeja madam with kid. Em choosi Pelli chesukunnado, KVP stardom, properties... Etc for sure. ?

Chi kampu ra nayana em brathukulo... ?

Ee lekkana lakshmi parvathi is goddess

39 minutes ago, SonaParv_522 said:

Ee lekkana lakshmi parvathi is goddess

Artham kaaledhu ankul

mee logic .. Konchem explain cheyaraa

On May 13, 2016 at 11:00 AM, kk_555 said:

Bhayya's nenu intake mundhu oka post vesa naa story gurinchi. Naa ex, aame husband etc etc ani. Nenu appudappudu IL follow avutha. Akka oka story chusi naa ex dhi ani doubt vastundhi. Story chusi baadha vesindhi that I might have spoiled her life ani. What should I do ? Below is the story from IL that I think my ex posted:

Hi,

I have a serious issue for which I need some opinions.

I have been married for 3 years(Arranged marriage). We thought of having kids after 3 years and when I raised this topic with my husband recently, he said that he is not interested in having kids with me. He says that ours is not a healthy relationship and he is in this marriage for his parents and out of sympathy for me and nothing more. He refuses to have kids and he feels it is not fair for kids when either of the parents is not inclided to do so. This is the reason for his behaviour:

I lied to my husband about my past relationship. Before marriage when the topic of affairs came, I told him that I do not have any relationships. He did not have any and has a mindset where he believes it's OK to love someone but wrong to have physical relationships before marriage. I was still in relationship with my BF when the marriage was getting fixed and did not want to get married to my current husband. But my ex-BF's parents wanted us to wait until my ex's elder brother gets married and my parents were in no mood to wait any longer(They waited for 1 year)

After marriage, my husband came to know about the affair through some other sources. There was no fight but he was upset. At that time, I did one more mistake and told him that I & my ex-BF never got physical. I told him that we just held hands and nothing else happened. But later, he found out with proof about our intimate physical relationship and found out that I was still in contact through emails, chats during our courtship period after engagement and even after marriage. Contact was through mails only. This time he was really upset and he went into depression for couple of months. But he didn't tell anyone about this. Finally, he became normal with occasional mood swings but overall life was really happy and I felt really lucky.

Before marriage itself, he said that we will plan kids 3 years after marriage. But now, he is saying that he does not want to have kids as he lost all love not just on me but on human relations and it is not healthy for a kid to have a father like him. He said I'm open to divorce him but there is no way he will have kids. He says he is married to me just for his parents sake and out of concern for me and nothing else. He says he tried really hard all these years to forget my past and did put up a fake happy face but inside he never forgot what I did to his life. He is saying that if I chose to leave him or tell this to our parents, then I should be prepared to tell the actual reason for it. He says I can do whatever I want in this marriage other than having kids.

I shared this my best friend and she is saying that my husband is taking revenge in this way. She is asking me to give him ultimatum and if he still does not listen, leave him as I have atleast some hope to re-marry and settle. But if I delay for couple of more years, I will have no options.

Nice suggestion by frds

e frds eppudu theggottaley ani e chusthara ?

33 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Artham kaaledhu ankul

mee logic .. Konchem explain cheyaraa

Mee lanti peddollaki nenu logic lu cheppatam enti uncle

45 minutes ago, SonaParv_522 said:

Mee lanti peddollaki nenu logic lu cheppatam enti uncle

Nuv quote Chesinollaoosamaina cheyandi ankul

meeru pogidaaro thittaaro teleka doubt lo unnaru

idi patha story eh....ninnu thannali modalu....antha lust unnollu atleast lechi poi aina cheskovali pelli parents oppukokunte....papam vaadi life tho adukunnaru ga...similar thing jarigindi telsina vallalo...but they divorced and girl married her ex bf....peeda poindi maa vodiki..nuvvu kuda ade chei