Kotha Visa bulletin lo

Quickgun_murugan

8 hours ago, Yuva Nataratna said:

bokkale asalu pattinchukovatam kooda maanesa dates gurinchi...... i-140 apply chesindi kooda aa 3 yrs extension aina vastadani at least......

Haha.. Yeah at least adokka manchi option ichadu... 

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 0:01 AM, Quickgun_murugan said:

Green card dates doubt.. ?

NOvember visa bulletin lo

Final Action ---  01NOV07  

EAD ki ---  22APR09

Eee lekkana 2012 lo GC apply cheshna Valla paristhithi endi?

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/law-and-policy/bulletin/2017/visa-bulletin-for-november-2016.html

sorry for external link . it's required...

EMPLOYMENT-BASED:

INDIA E2:  During the past two months, there have been extremely high levels of Employment-based demand for adjustment of status cases filed with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.  This has necessitated retrogression of the Second preference final action date for the month of June in an effort to hold number use within the FY-2016 annual limit. This date is expected to advance slowly during the last three months of the fiscal year, at a pace consistent with that of the India Employment-based Third preference date.    

2012 lo apply cheste eppatiki ravochu man?

On 5/16/2016 at 9:43 PM, Quickgun_murugan said:

Tom bhayya when you commed to Vomerica Ray? Nuvvu eppudo jamaana lo ochinay ani AG TG talk... Y not applied till 2014?

On 5/16/2016 at 9:56 PM, tennisluvr said:

They have something called Blue Card. You can work anywhere in the Shengen list of countries with that. You don't need citizenship there, PR is good enough. 

citizenship kuda istar if u pass german exam, software is good thr already mana telugollu mesthri companies started there

one of my friend went thru tcs and workng for telugu mesthri there

On October 29, 2016 at 7:08 AM, princeofheaven said:

citizenship kuda istar if u pass german exam, software is good thr already mana telugollu mesthri companies started there

one of my friend went thru tcs and workng for telugu mesthri there

A country bro? Jara details eyyu.. Somebody will use it

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 8:21 AM, Yuva Nataratna said:

bokkale asalu pattinchukovatam kooda maanesa dates gurinchi...... i-140 apply chesindi kooda aa 3 yrs extension aina vastadani at least......

adendi mayya atlantav.?