SSRS performance tuning

sanbk

May be its simple for others. Issue endi ante oka main report lo I'm using three subreports. 

Ah subreports lo data is pulled based on filters and parameters. 

Rendering report time is taking about >10 secs for main report and for values under subreports (toggle). 

Ah rendering time less than 5 secs cheyyali by removing subreports or any other available options. 

1 hour ago, sanbk said:

May be its simple for others. Issue endi ante oka main report lo I'm using three subreports. 

Ah subreports lo data is pulled based on filters and parameters. 

Rendering report time is taking about >10 secs for main report and for values under subreports (toggle). 

Ah rendering time less than 5 secs cheyyali by removing subreports or any other available options. 

when you run the query / proc that is getting the data for that report how much time is it taking man?? more than 10 seconds as well??? how much data are you dealing with man???

Bro, no sp's here all four sql queries run under 1 sec max 2 secs tuning on db side taken care by Architect. Issue with ssrs rendering antha pedda data kuda kadu less than 30k records for each query.

59 minutes ago, sanbk said:

Bro, no sp's here all four sql queries run under 1 sec max 2 secs tuning on db side taken care by Architect. Issue with ssrs rendering antha pedda data kuda kadu less than 30k records for each query.

is there a lot of formatting involved in SSRS man?? run each query's dataset in ssrs to findout where the problem lies one after the other man... without seeing these are all what I can sugget man... are the indexes upto date? do you have lot of parameters in the query or atleast one or two?

I agree completely. Kashtame ala cheppadam. Any time man to see the reports live??. Meanwhile, ah options try chestha indexes upto date no issues on that. 

7 hours ago, sanbk said:

Ah subreports lo data is pulled based on filters and parameters

That is causing issue... During rendering

45 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

That is causing issue... During rendering

Try to avoid Filtering in SSRS report, When possible, filter the data at the query level using a WHERE clause because the database is better suited to filter the data