oka peeda vidhyaarthi ni engineering chadivinchaali

chantiabbai

Naaku telisina family (taapi mestri  from east godavari) valla abbai monnane diploma ayyindi. he wants to continue with engineering but poor family. his father wants him to be a mestri but he is passionate about education. not sure but probably 2-3 yrs engineering college fees kattali. anybody wants to join me to support his education. please pm me. we can all work together for a cause

3 minutes ago, chantiabbai said:

Naaku telisina family (taapi mestri  from east godavari) valla abbai monnane diploma ayyindi. he wants to continue with engineering but poor family. his father wants him to be a mestri but he is passionate about education. not sure but probably 2-3 yrs engineering college fees kattali. anybody wants to join me to support his education. please pm me. we can all work together for a cause

Share more details small_boy....... 

who is he and where does he live ? what is his % in 10th, inter, diploma etc ? what was his emcet /other entrance scores ? what college is he planning to go ? is he willing to work parttime to support his day-to-day expenses ?

4 minutes ago, k2s said:

who is he and where does he live ? what is his % in 10th, inter, diploma etc ? what was his emcet /other entrance scores ? what college is he planning to go ? is he willing to work parttime to support his day-to-day expenses ?

ave kada pm cheyyamandi interest unte

20 minutes ago, chantiabbai said:

DB lo ila money kosam bhaaga vasthunnnayee ee madhyaa...kontha mandhi sagam sagam info isthaaaru pictures post cheyyamante cheyyaruu...poni theera money ichaaka status enti ante respond ivvvvaru... asal DB ki a raaaaru.... so ilanti vallla genuine need unnnvaariki help andhaatatam ledhuu....

Hope your intention is genuine to help him..

But remember  ""The way you earn ,the way u loose ""

10 minutes ago, k2s said:

I dont have a lot of details but here is what i know:

Family background:

guys name Siva prasad, father works as Taapi mestri in Kakinada. Siva's mother used to work in our house when we lived in Kakinada and she now works for a factory as daily worker . I know him and his family personally, he is a decent kid and heard good things about him ( if not i wouldn't have offered to help him ).

Grades:no idea about his 10,12 grades were like but he said he got 85% in 5th semester of diploma and he is waiting on E-cet exams results ( diploma to engineering).

How much:From initial conversation he said fee is close to 40,000 rupees ( i haven't cross checked yet). College depends on his score.

Part-time: During  my last visit to kakinada , he was working/helping  his father as summer part time so i am assuming he will continue that part time thing.Living expenses should be taken care off by his famiyl. College fees is the only thing he seemed concerned about.

i can get further info if needed and if we decide to go forward i can get you connected with that kid for authenticity purpose.

4 minutes ago, chantiabbai said:

Family background:

guys name Siva prasad, father works as Taapi mestri in Kakinada. Siva's mother used to work in our house when we lived in Kakinada and she now works for a factory as daily worker . I know him and his family personally, he is a decent kid and heard good things about him ( if not i wouldn't have offered to help him ).

Grades:no idea about his 10,12 grades were like but he said he got 85% in 5th semester of diploma and he is waiting on E-cet exams results ( diploma to engineering).

How much:From initial conversation he said fee is close to 40,000 rupees ( i haven't cross checked yet). College depends on his score.

Part-time: During  my last visit to kakinada , he was working/helping  his father as summer part time so i am assuming he will continue that part time thing.Living expenses should be taken care off by his famiyl. College fees is the only thing he seemed concerned about.

i can get further info if needed and if we decide to go forward i can get you connected with that kid for authenticity purpose.

thanks small_boy..... collect as much info as you can.. let the E-cet results be out and see what college he gets in. 

7 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

DB lo ila money kosam bhaaga vasthunnnayee ee madhyaa...kontha mandhi sagam sagam info isthaaaru pictures post cheyyamante cheyyaruu...poni theera money ichaaka status enti ante respond ivvvvaru... asal DB ki a raaaaru.... so ilanti vallla genuine need unnnvaariki help andhaatatam ledhuu....

Hope your intention is genuine to help him..

But remember  ""The way you earn ,the way u loose ""

buddy, i am not here to beg for your money. i know you have complete right to cross check and question me but please do not generalize. vaadu na chuttam kaadu and you are not either. i have a gut feeling that guy need help and thats it period. i can give your his phone number if you want to talk to him in person. personally, what i feel is when it comes to charity you do your due diligence give your share and hope for the best. mosa pote poyindi vaadi kharma vaade potaadu but just incase if he is genuine he will be a happy man

6 minutes ago, chantiabbai said:

Family background:

k

2 minutes ago, chantiabbai said:

buddy, i am not here to beg for your money. i know you have complete right to cross check and question me but please do not generalize. vaadu na chuttam kaadu and you are not either. i have a gut feeling that guy need help and thats it period. i can give your his phone number if you want to talk to him in person. personally, what i feel is when it comes to charity you do your due diligence give your share and hope for the best. mosa pote poyindi vaadi kharma vaade potaadu but just incase if he is genuine he will be a happy man

bro...... engg clg antey..... campus lo vasthey fee aroun $8k - $10k ne untundi...... 

private afiliated colleges lo ne year ki $32k to $80k untundi ( varies from college to college)

2 minutes ago, chantiabbai said:

nuvvvu mosaaam chesthunnnavuu annnatledhuuu uncle....ilanti posts DB lo chaala paddayee... ikkada punch enti ante fake vaalaki donations vasthaayeee genuine ki raaavu..eee roju DB lo oka post chooosavaa arjun mother died ani...adhi oka example genuine case ki support raatledhu because of fake...

Again nee intention to help him is good....phone number tho em prove chestham uncle.. maa driver gaaadu kuda matlaadu ra oka 100 rupees isthaa ante em chepthe adhi matlaaduthaadu...

nuvvu khaalee peel gharam kaaaku uncle...oka go fund me set up cheyyii...nenu $100 isthaa..genuine ga help ayyindhii ante happy ledhu ante bichham vesinaa ani anukovadame...antha kanna em cheyyalemu ga..

ee DB lo chaala mandhiki eee doubt undhiii..evvadu open kaaadu endhukante help chese udddesham undaaadhu...help chesinaavaaadu naaalage think chesthaadu...adhe happy or bichham