Mangoes shipping from India to US

khan_dada_1

1 hour ago, kasi said:

did you order from them before or just uchitha salaha???

I did and they came in time and in good shape. 

second one,, no need... they are available in Stores and from there they ship through the same site

happy?

Is it allowed to get mangoes via shipments  (fedex, DHL etc.) From india to USA?
Is there a special export/import permit required?.

Anyone..has  has info?

Mangozzz is bad , we ordered two boxes , each costed 66 dollars for 6 mangoes , off the six 4 were spoiled 

Vadiki call chesthe 1 day transfer lo padu ayyayi ani dabainchadu , money return ivvanu ani annadu , 

so BOA  ke call chesi cheppanu and they took care of the money part , i got all my money back , But malli damki message pampinchadu on my wife phone 

malli call chesi , i will go to police and complaint on you ani cheppa , than he came to senses and sent me money back again even though bank returned my money 

Don't buy from mangozz , 

We are buying from local store , we live in Des Moine , local store lo decent price and nice mangoes banginpally , alphonso ayithe 12 dollars , mexican ayithe 8 dollars box 

16 minutes ago, bussuboy said:

Is it allowed to get mangoes via shipments  (fedex, DHL etc.) From india to USA?
Is there a special export/import permit required?.

Anyone..has  has info?

I got the answer. APHIS permit needed to import mangoes from india.

14 minutes ago, khan_dada_1 said:

Details cheppu..

Browse the link below Khan Dada.

In short, it's a commercial permit APHIS I.e. Animal and plants health inspection service. All the produce will be checked by an official in india first and then in usa. 

http://www.google.com/search?site=&source=hp&ei=m7w8V_WqLIer-AGCtr_wDQ&q=importing+mangoes+from+india&oq=importing+mangies+&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.1.0i13l5.2551.14258.0.15970.31.25.6.9.9.0.265.3812.0j21j4.25.0....0...1c.1j4.64.mobile-gws-hp..1.28.2132.3..0j41j46j0i131j0i46j0i10.JFwgC805X7Q