Mavni voddu

yomama

3 minutes ago, yomama said:

Vadoka item gadu us vallu dengeyyy ante Canada poyadu dikku leka. Monna us vachadu final ga adukkoni h4 mida emo. Ipdu ikada vese Prati post lo kanbadiddi adi frustration us mida?? facts chepara sodi mundaa ante kathal 10gtad 

nenu US lo lenu. naaku avasaram kooda ledhu. kaavalante August lo ostha, lekunta calm ga Toronto lo ney happy ga unta.

nee laaga, chese job meedha insecurity unna, daani gurinchi goppalu chepkune alavaatu ledhu.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• yomama

• Rocky143

• accuman

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, accuman said:

Missssssssusssse entha chesthunnaro cheppadu. Daanni correstu Anna.

nee lanti half mind gallaki ardam kakapovatame better le

sare brother.

7 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

haha.. Indians peru negative lo unte enti nashtam? vaallu ala ethnic profiling chesthunnaru ani nuvvu kooda vaallaki help chesthunnaava?

Nepalese, Chinese, Indian ani cheppukotaaniki US army join avvatam enduku brother

Military lo chudaru brother ...rules ki laws ki andaru okkate but manushulaki aa tedalu kanipisthay. Military anedi team work n trust paina untundi. If someone creates a negative impact .. Trusting someone with good intentions takes time. Adi human nature. Danika Indian American ani Teda undadu but manavalla perlu kastha ekkuva vinipistunnay anthe....

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

mavni join aythe kommulu emi raavu anukunta bhayya. lite teesko. don't keep on whining about how others react to your decision.

I just trying the retrospect the thought process of ppl.

I neither need any appreciation nor criticism.

Ikkada caste discussions jaragatledu mavni lo caste based reservations emi levu nekem pani ee thread lo lol 

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Ikkada caste discussions jaragatledu mavni lo caste based reservations emi levu nekem pani ee thread lo lol 

braces_1

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Military lo chudaru brother but rules ki laws ki andaru okkate but manushulaki aa tedalu kanipisthay. Military anedi team work n trust paina untundi. If someone creates a negative impact .. Trusting someone with good intentions takes time. Adi human nature. Danika Indian American ani Teda undadu but manavalla perlu kastha ekkuva vinipistunnay anthe....

so profiling undhi, but unspoken rule laaga antunnav.

Lets say you built good trust over a period of time, will a couple (or hundred) of fraud Indians demolish that trust you built?

If they do, that is 'profiling'. no point in justifying it. No point in siding with the Tellollu to berate fellow Indians just because you want to desperately keep up the facade of 'Americanism'. At that point, you are just defending a false sense of togetherness.

Indians exploiting H1, EAD, GC, Mavni is the least of problems for Indians. Racism against their own, like Tamils, dalits, Muslims, is the bigger issue.

21 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

nee pani baavundi acuman.

samaja seva ani perutho andarni 10guthunnav. nenu bhi adopt cheskovaali nee tactic ni.

brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

3 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

their thought process is as twisted as yours is. You'll realise it when you realise that your thought process is twisted too, in the first place.

On 5/22/2016 at 8:46 AM, princeofheaven said:

fitness undali kada myan, potta batta unna s/w coolies ki kastam parade lo urakali ante..

potta unnadu ki fitness kaavali   batta tho emi pani adhi emaina pelli chupulaa

22 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

so profiling undhi, but unspoken rule laaga antunnav.

Lets say you built good trust over a period of time, will a couple (or hundred) of fraud Indians demolish that trust you built?

If they do, that is 'profiling'. no point in justifying it. No point in siding with the Tellollu to berate fellow Indians just because you want to desperately keep up the facade of 'Americanism'. At that point, you are just defending a false sense of togetherness.

Indians exploiting H1, EAD, GC, Mavni is the least of problems for Indians. Racism against their own, like Tamils, dalits, Muslims, is the bigger issue.

Lol who are you again? That's right, nobody. 

Myself : been in the army, done that. So will give first hand info to people here.

Accuman: knows the program from 2009 and been posting useful info for people . 

We don't gain anything by doing this other than helping folks who want to do Mavni by providing accurate info.

So tell me again , what is your jibberish about?

3 minutes ago, yomama said:

Lol who are you again? That's right, nobody. 

Myself : been in the army, done that. So will give first hand info to people here.

Accuman: knows the program from 2009 and been posting useful info for people . 

We don't gain anything by doing this other than helping folks who want to do Mavni by providing accurate info.

So tell me again , what is your jibberish about?

dude, stop with this self aggrandizement. Your 'info' is about deriding people who chose not to join the army, as if you have made the world's smartest decision.

I'm atleast smart enough to not give up my identity in a db where I post trash. You and acuman don't even have that basic common sense.

You are proud of the trash you post. Call it 'useful' even. As if this db is one stop shop for such info. haha..

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

dude, stop with this self aggrandizement. Your 'info' is about deriding people who chose not to join the army, as if you have made the world's smartest decision.

I'm atleast smart enough to not give up my identity in a db where I post trash. You and acuman don't even have that basic common sense.

You are proud of the trash you post. Call it 'useful' even. As if this db is one stop shop for such info. haha..

Now that you said it yourself , you post trash. I don't have to validate my argument. Either ways keep living that troll nobody life, am neither ashamed of my decisions or the identity . Try to lead a life by example, if not atleast follow someone. 

1 minute ago, yomama said:

Now that you said it yourself , you post trash. I don't have to validate my argument. Either ways keep living that troll nobody life, am neither ashamed of my decisions or the identity . Try to lead a life by example, if not atleast follow someone. 

you never had an argument. All you want to say is how awesome you are.

If what you try to do in this db is a sliver of your 'life' that you claim to lead as an example, you must be an extremely unpleasant person in real life too.

Don't worry, you'll soon metamorphosize into the annoyingly opinionated uncle that your nephews will go to any lengths to avoid.

2 minutes ago, Rocky143 said:

Mavni reserve army ante

ememi duties cheyali bro like war vaste support kosam vellala if they need us

or ikkade vundi US ni kapadala?

Nu aa direction lo alochisthunava tammudu?