Mavni voddu

yomama

Btw Mavni enduk cheyali ani basic questions unde juniors ki hint. Look at your friends and seniors who are on h1 and applied for GC. How their life is today and after 10 years. Will you settle in us or India. Aa questions base cheskoni if you want to make a change then go for Mavni. In my opinion it's the best way to become a citizen rather than waiting in line for years and bitchingg about things you can't change in system.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• yomama

• Rocky143

• accuman

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, yomama said:

Lol calling names makes you bright I guess, dumbasss. I wouldn't even go into details of your lowlife, u waited for a reply and ran off patience in 10 mins and came up with some stupid crap. Nobody takes you seriously, grow up kid. I never claimed to be an example but hey atleast I lead my life by the words I say, can be on online or offline. Unlike you I don't pose with multiple IDs. Calling people with same taunts show the level of maturity you are at and displays clear outlook of your shitty life. Bottom line is don't try to prove something about somebody you don't know , which again fails.

if you are that agitated at my response, why even try to troll me, moron? Be a smart boy, and learn to stay away from me. Being a Mavni recruit doesn't give you license to bully random people online.

Also learn proper english before you try and pretend to be more American, than an American. Its a pain to read the trash you type and make sense of it.

Try telugu. Actually don't bother. For someone who speaks out of his arse, switching to mother tongue won't improve the nonsense he farts.

1 hour ago, Rocky143 said:

cheppanu evaru vinatle braces_1

apudu nenu ela chesano vallu same 

'Experience is the teacher of all things' antaru ga alane antha _%~

govinda govinda

8 minutes ago, yomama said:

Btw Mavni enduk cheyali ani basic questions unde juniors ki hint. Look at your friends and seniors who are on h1 and applied for GC. How their life is today and after 10 years. Will you settle in us or India. Aa questions base cheskoni if you want to make a change then go for Mavni. In my opinion it's the best way to become a citizen rather than waiting in line for years and bitchingg about things you can't change in system.

ee mukka cheppataaniki 4 pages pattindha. sare, ippatikanna cheppavu, good.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

if you are that agitated at my response, why even try to troll me, moron? Be a smart boy, and learn to stay away from me. Being a Mavni recruit doesn't give you license to bully random people online.

Also learn proper english before you try and pretend to be more American, than an American. Its atrocious to read the trash you type and make sense of it.

Try telugu. Actually don't bother. For someone who speaks out of his arse, switching to mother tongue won't improve the nonsense he farts.

ROFL, calling me bully? First of all you can't take a simple comment and get agitated like a lil midget you are. Secondly that English tantrum you throw at every single person in db, you think these stupid tricks will work on people on a whole different level of maturity. Calm your titss down , you lil bitchh. Quit squealing about being more American, not everyone has enough time to eat a damn dictionary or look up like you do. I wonder if you can't make sense of what am saying, why do you even get mad you stupid cuntt. Now this is called mickeymouse bullshitt of a 3rd class degenerate. 

You neither have a life nor work. Go get a job you dumbfuck. 

That's how I usually respond to a stupid, but in this case you are not a Mavni, not a citizen, you don't even live in this country, but surprisingly you seem to be more knowledgeable than any one of us living over here. Ignorance is such a bliss, sometimes you get carried away , way too much for the common sense you are bestowed with.

5 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

ee mukka cheppataaniki 4 pages pattindha. sare, ippatikanna cheppavu, good.

?? Nek evad chepad ra chutiyee. 4 pages mottam nene rasana, em matladtav ra dimag g lo undi ra nek. Ne age enta ra 16? Transsexuality ki mirror image laga unav ne arguments, athi chestunte, if you are one of them please confirm. We will stay away from you, lil bitchh.

6 minutes ago, yomama said:

ROFL, calling me bully? First of all you can't take a simple comment and get agitated like a lil midget you are. Secondly that English tantrum you throw at every single person in db, you think these stupid tricks will work on people on a whole different level of maturity. Calm your titss down , you lil bitchh. Quit squealing about being more American, not everyone has enough time to eat a damn dictionary or look up like you do. I wonder if you can't make sense of what am saying, why do you even get mad you stupid cuntt. Now this is called mickeymouse bullshitt of a 3rd class degenerate. 

You neither have a life nor work. Go get a job you dumbfuck. 

That's how I usually respond to a stupid, but in this case you are not a Mavni, not a citizen, you don't even live in this country, but surprisingly you seem to be more knowledgeable than any one of us living over here. Ignorance is such a bliss, sometimes you get carried away , way too much for the common sense you are bestowed with.

yeah, you are a mediocre bully. Just like everything in your life, you can't even bully someone online properly.

You want to constantly bring in 'every single person in db', to make your point. Your insecurity is hilarious.

Its simple, idiot. Stop trolling me. Its not that hard. and I'm not the one who's constantly trying to get under your skin. I can do it easily if I want to. Find someone your size to troll.

If you ignore me, I may even leave this db. So there's your motivation.

3 minutes ago, yomama said:

?? Nek evad chepad ra chutiyee. 4 pages mottam nene rasana, em matladtav ra dimag g lo undi ra nek. Ne age enta ra 16? Transsexuality ki mirror image laga unav ne arguments, athi chestunte, if you are one of them please confirm. We will stay away from you, lil bitchh.

Transphobe kooda na. haha..

is there any group of people you like, apart from bible thumping, high school educated rednecks?

Transphobe kooda na. haha..

is there any group of people you like, apart from bible thumping, high school educated rednecks?

he apparently likes your theories and ideologies 

yeah, you are a mediocre bully. Just like everything in your life, you can't even bully someone online properly.

You want to constantly bring in 'every single person in db', to make your point. Your insecurity is hilarious.

Its simple, idiot. Stop trolling me. Its not that hard. and I'm not the one who's constantly trying to get under your own skin. I can do it easily if I want to. Find someone your size to troll.

If you ignore me, I may even leave this db. So there's your motivation.

Yeah yeah I heard those from you before, you lil bitchh??. Why don't you try sucking your own dikk if you got one??. FYI that answer, sums up everything I wanted to say. So go ahead and live that pathetic two faced life, you are a keyboard warrior.??

1 minute ago, yomama said:

Yeah yeah I heard those from you before, you lil bitchh??. Why don't you try sucking your own dikk if you got one??. FYI that answer, sums up everything I wanted to say. So go ahead and live that pathetic two faced life, you are a keyboard warrior.??

you had something to say? And its about me? haha.. what a loser.

4 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

he apparently likes your theories and ideologies 

I guess I do, so I will vote to accommodate his bathroom needs that they are coming up for his kind.??