Which phone is a good buy now?

yomama

Few yrs back aithe assalu Android vs iPhone wars too much undevi....and of course iPhone has only 50% of features what Android already had it before yr itself.....but remaining 50% of Andr features, either we never use it or does not work the way they marketed it. Now ppl realized that they fall prey to these marketing gimmicks. Okappudu every 2yrs ni phone change chesevaadini and new version kosam eagerly wait chesevaadini......ippudu challa badda...since 3 yrs i;m using 5S and i;m happy with it....32GB memory undi (enough for me), decent camera (i have DSRL....and no smart phone can replace DSLR), battery baane undi and daily usage ki kaavalsina Apps/features etc etc anni unnai.......then why should go for 6/6S or any Android Galaxy phones.....5S assam ayyaka appudu inko phone theesukunta and most likey will continue until it works....

Just now, BUDDY said:

wait for 3 months and buy the new iphone ...

inko 6 months agithe inloti release chesthadu..this is what I dont like about iphones or any apple products. 

Just now, VadaGaali said:

inko 6 months agithe inloti release chesthadu..this is what I dont like about iphones or any apple products. 

cycle 1 year kada , not 6 months ...