Indian restaurant owner in UK sentenced to jail

pravinyudu

1 hour ago, loveindia said:

Nuvvendi man eppudu negative posts ye estaav.. Y so much like kumar uncle man

negative kaadhu unclee... fact a cheppadu ga... nachaanavaalaki negative anipisthundhii nachinaa vaalaki fact anipisthundhii anthe... Chill 

12 hours ago, iddaritho said:

I think chicago lo unde half restaurants ( indian / pakistani ) should be closed especially due to the kind of Unhygienic practice 

For Eg , I had to shout on one of the owner of Paradise Biryani  Desmoines , we went there for the first time in December , 

that owner was also acting as server and host , we sat down at the table and there were some food which was not cleaned , i called that guy , he said why do indians keep talking about cleanliness here in US , but not in India ( I said clean people want to have a clean place to eat , and i said this table sucks ) 

Next he himself cleaned the table and after that he touched my 3 year old daughter saying ur cute , i told that fellow if you ever touch her with your dirty hands , i would file a complaint , he was so shocked , he just kept talking to him and left that place 

next he himself started serving the food after cleaning the table without even washing hands , i said don't touch it , go clean urself and start serving , 

Vadu he  kept on talking at the registrar looking at me and some of his other friends 

We still go to that restaurant especially as biryani is tasty ( not sure how hygenic those people are inside ) but rest of the guys started to behave properly and clean their hands if i am at the restaurants , may be once a month or twice a month 

I like their biryani and nothing else in their restaurant 

dont mind me saying this but telisi telisi alaanti place ki vellatam enduku man ...

food maybe tasty but whats the point if its not hygienic , also , the worst thing to do at any restaurant is to fight with the guy who serves u ur food , for all u know he may spit in it and serve it to you just to take it out on u in his own way ... god knows in what other ways he can tamper with it ...

best thing to do is to walk out and never go back there if you find the place to be unhygienic 

49 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

dont mind me saying this but telisi telisi alaanti place ki vellatam enduku man ...

food maybe tasty but whats the point if its not hygienic , also , the worst thing to do at any restaurant is to fight with the guy who serves u ur food , for all u know he may spit in it and serve it to you just to take it out on u in his own way ... god knows in what other ways he can tamper with it ...

best thing to do is to walk out and never go back there if you find the place to be unhygienic 

+1 

vaallu just show ki hands wash cheskuni hygenic ga unnam ani act cheyyachu, lopala kitchen lo em chesthunnaru, plate neat ga undha ledha, food ki emayina kelikara, ivanni teliyav ga. best thing is to walk out. 

reviews negative raasina waste, friends tho oka 10 reviews 5 rating tho raayistaru, mana 1 star review evadu pattichukodu. 

16 hours ago, BulletBaskar said:

Indian kaadu vayya.... Bangladeshi gadu Indian Name Restaurant pettukunnadu

news kuda sariga chadavaru....

15 hours ago, pravinyudu said:

Lol. Applies to you. Did you read the heading properly? No one said owner is Indian. I said it is Indian Restaurant. Enduku comment chestaro telidu sentences ardam chesukokunda