mechincal civil rfe

kakatiya

3 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

usa lo car pina kooda invest cheyakoodadhu.. waste of money.. this country wants to make sure each and every rupee earned comes back to this country.. 

all our uncles aunties invest money here saying better to have home than paying rent..

home konna first week nunchi disco start avtudhi.. it is not that easy to maintain house.. and when recission hits you cant sell that house for profit and you see all your earnings are put on that house..and have to go back to india empty.. i saw 100s in 2008 who went back like that.. and it is same situation again in few years..nuless you have gc and citizenship.. waste.. even if you have citizenship if your house dont pay for itslef.. all your life time investments are gone. 

So car n house konukkodam waste anmata 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kakatiya

• Butterthief

• GunturGongura

• BARFl

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

usa lo car pina kooda invest cheyakoodadhu.. waste of money.. this country wants to make sure each and every rupee earned comes back to this country.. 

all our uncles aunties invest money here saying better to have home than paying rent..

home konna first week nunchi disco start avtudhi.. it is not that easy to maintain house.. and when recission hits you cant sell that house for profit and you see all your earnings are put on that house..and have to go back to india empty.. i saw 100s in 2008 who went back like that.. and it is same situation again in few years..nuless you have gc and citizenship.. waste.. even if you have citizenship if your house dont pay for itslef.. all your life time investments are gone. 

Recession effect aindhante mathram real estate ghoram ga padipotundi, which is evident in 2008-09

asale ipudu real estate boom lo undi, as a results house proces were all time high at various cities

9 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Frankly speaking just illu kadu nuvu konedi, dhani kosam ani furniture/other amenities ki worst lo worst ga 15k dhaka kharchu pedathav

minimal ga koni 2yrs undi ammeskuna no issue, kani illu konnav ante payina amenities ki chala kharchu pedatham obvious ga

_-_

9 minutes ago, Butterthief said:

no idea..

But inthakante worst situation one guy faced... he shared his exp in fb visa group.... after reading his experience i decided not invest here

memu kuda telsukuntam post chesthe

4 minutes ago, LungiLingaraju said:

aa fb post unte veyyi bro ikkada ..

Ledu bro... 2013 lo visa mantis ane group lo undedhi... mari darunamaina story :(  appude decided kaneesam car konna second e konali ani

i have a friend who is elder to me by atleast 10 years.. but good friend.. he has kids and big home.. half million $ and everything.. recission hit.. he earns good mount of salary man.. but invested all in to house.. it is not easy.. every year you have to invest alot.. 

that house didnt go for sale.. he has to foreclosure it.. he was literally in tears while leaving that home.. because i took care of that home for him while he left to india for few days.. and he is citizen and harvard graduate.. just imagin..

9 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

Car is a amenity always, return of investment low

houses off late going to high price, we are in a bubble right now, recession kani hit aithe house prices worst ga padipothay

13 minutes ago, Butterthief said:

waste kaadu... risky... if you are ok to take np

House lite

car must kada suggest some cars reasonable vi

14 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

i have a friend who is elder to me by atleast 10 years.. but good friend.. he has kids and big home.. half million $ and everything.. recission hit.. he earns good mount of salary man.. but invested all in to house.. it is not easy.. every year you have to invest alot.. 

that house didnt go for sale.. he has to foreclosure it.. he was literally in tears while leaving that home.. because i took care of that home for him while he left to india for few days.. and he is citizen and harvard graduate.. just imagin..

Same kind of story but happy ending.... he brought house nearly 300K now he sold it for 360K.. and went to india last week for good....( brought in 2009 appati nuchi pettina installments on house ani easy ga vachesai.. he made profit)

22 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

House lite

car must kada suggest some cars reasonable vi

yes.. better to get a second hand.. preferably from friends circle or from certified dealers

recession time lo I seen several cases mixed anni. people who had jobs never had any issue. house prices half padipothey padipoyina house koni vaadu untunna home ni foreclosure chesaadu vaadi credit got hit but he got a house for half of its cost and ippudu aa illu refinance chesthey he got lot of money in hand. job lenollu obvioulsy foreclosure chesukuni poyaaru india ki. recession lo job undi appatiki illu konani vallu risk theesukuni illu konnaru ippudu refinance chesthey hand loki 250k undhi okkodiki enni yrs job chesthey antha save cheyagalaru vallu.. aa money ekkada invest cheyalo ardham katam ledhu okkokidiki.. recession is always an opportunity for some 

4 hours ago, kakatiya said:

just now spoke to employer.. mechinical background h1b consultants with third extension got denied because they are working in software IT . They where already on h1b for past 6 years.

Why denied approved earlier ani motion pass chesthe, its purely our interest.

There is lobbying being done at higher levels man.

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

1 hour ago, GunturGongura said:

sorry Bro...neeku kaalindi....agreed...but nee comments r correct for only "no D in their G" people.....

USA vaddinchina vistaree....happiest place to live on earth...

to refresh u r memory......Pls go back to u r all events from applying to US visa till today....I guess u lost your clarity over period of time

its not late...think...U wanna set USA is last destination to settle or wanna back to India....then u can clear without any fuss....

2 hours ago, SeemaLekka said:

na doubt entante lets say illu konnam 2 years rent badulu installments kattam taravatha dobbeyamanaranuko emavuddi?

Home equity loan edo untadi manam ippati varaku entha kattamu calculate chesi daniki equal amount loan istaru Adi tiskoni jump malli tirigi america side choododhu;)