I140 new rule

Prince_Fan

4 minutes ago, mettastar said:

federal register lo they updated the anticipated date to 05/00/2016

so e month end kalla vasthademo ani expecting andaru

brahmi.gif

waiting for some positive news. fingers crossed. I am guessing tomorrow they will have some good news before the long weekend. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mettastar

• Quickgun_murugan

• Prince_Fan

• LivingLegend

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, mettastar said:

good question  brahmi.gif

calender lo 00 date vachenta varaku wait seyyandi ani ardham emo. :D

sanmanam.gif

Dudes who are celebrating plese wait... When they published draft rule uscis never said they will give EAD to all i140 approved. They said they will give EAD to people with i140 under "compelling circumstances" and they will only give it for 1  year. To extend beyond one year your GC priority date should be within 1 year from priority date published in visa bulletin (right now October 2004). If not you have to pack your bags and go to India.

Idhi pedda biscuit rule. 

Why would uscis loose the source of income ( h1b  fee) 

Just now, Prince_Fan said:

new rule baga helps anta kadaa chinnu ^^^^

bokka chinnu.. not life changing .. no EAD to all.. only giving bisket crumbs 

1 minute ago, bob177 said:

Dudes who are celebrating plese wait... When they published draft rule uscis never said they will give EAD to all i140 approved. They said they will give EAD to people with i140 under "compelling circumstances" and they will only give it for 1  year. To extend beyond one year your GC priority date should be within 1 year from priority date published in visa bulletin (right now October 2004). If not you have to pack your bags and go to India.

Idhi pedda biscuit rule. 

after 6yrs on H1b - H1b extension fee = EAD fee vuncle

Just now, mettastar said:

after 6yrs on H1b - H1b extension fee = EAD fee vuncle

Ledu uncle draft rule lo clear ga mention chesaru not for all i140 approved 

Just now, bob177 said:

Idhi pedda biscuit rule. 

most of them who are EAD/AP still have their H1 active. If at the last stage, I guess 485, bokka padithe, you can always go back to your H1. But if you get out H1 status and be on EAD all the time, if 485 bokka, you have to leave the country. So most of the ppl will keep thier H1 irrespective of EAD/AP or not. 

Also, most of them are waiting for this rule - if you change your employer, you dont have to start perm again. if this gets implements in that new rule, more than 50% ppl here will kick their mestris and get transferred to better mestri. EAD vachesthundhi pakka ani waiting almost evvaru cheyyatledhu, nenu ayite atleast transfer ayite perm process start cheyyakarle ani wait chesthunna.