I 140 EAD Rule is coming out today?

Amazing_ZingZing

Nothing significant... approved 140s cannot be revoked by previous employer after certain period. Thats the bottom line... Deenni cheyyadaaniki aa thikka mund@ kodukulu nelala tharabadi exercise chesaaru... 

8 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

ee rule making process choosina tharuvaatha India much faster in decision making and implementing anipinchindi.. 

Dude vaallu comments ki respond avvali kada.. chaala comments vachuntayi.. 

15 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Nothing significant... approved 140s cannot be revoked by previous employer after certain period. Thats the bottom line... Deenni cheyyadaaniki aa thikka mund@ kodukulu nelala tharabadi exercise chesaaru... 

Asalu prev emp revoke chesina/cheyyakapoina present rule prakaram you can capture the date deentli difference em undhi?

4 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Dude vaallu comments ki respond avvali kada.. chaala comments vachuntayi.. 

Adhantha just paikey bro... 80% paina -ve comments vachaayi... they don't care... either they have much bigger problems to deal with or they want us to wait for GC forever for a reason... 

As far as i see nothing is transparent in US.... corruption ni stylish ga lobbying antaaru... Infosys, TCS, Wipro making too much money out of this waiting period. They can throw millions to DHS folks... peanuts for them... 

3 minutes ago, nissan said:

Asalu prev emp revoke chesina/cheyyakapoina present rule prakaram you can capture the date deentli difference em undhi?

Ledu bro. With present rule there is no guarantee that ur I140 will not be revoked if employer withdrew the application. Once revoked cannot capture PD 

2 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Ledu bro. With present rule there is no guarantee that ur I140 will not be revoked if employer withdrew the application. Once revoked cannot capture PD 

That is a win win situation but already withdrew ayina petition ni revoke endhuku chestharu unless us cis edo fraud detect chesthe tappa

nenu anedhi nee i-140 approve ayyaka irrespective of withdrawal people were able to capture the date( 6 months 1 month ila em ledhu) provided the new petition is also in similar lines with the old one-idhi wrong antunava?

47 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

ee rule making process choosina tharuvaatha India much faster in decision making and implementing anipinchindi.. 

yeah india chala better man..............parliament doors close chesi, media ni apesi seperate state declare chesi padestaru..............

11 minutes ago, nissan said:

That is a win win situation but already withdrew ayina petition ni revoke endhuku chestharu unless us cis edo fraud detect chesthe tappa

nenu anedhi nee i-140 approve ayyaka irrespective of withdrawal people were able to capture the date( 6 months 1 month ila em ledhu) provided the new petition is also in similar lines with the old one-idhi wrong antunava?

Withdraw chesina applications ni konni service centers lo revoke chesthunnaru.. so withdraw aithe 50-50 chances to retain PD.. present rule lo terminology is not clear on this Anduke rule lo pettaru