Sincere Discussion Thread

Amazing_ZingZing

No Personal in this thread. 

Lets talk some truth!

Where would Hyd been without CBN? Can you even imagine ? So be kind to TDP for bringing HYD in World Map!

ted.gif

Now lets start Disco and don't go personal - Sincere Request

The day TG and AP were joined, and Hyd was made the capital of that state, Hyd was bound to grow. CBN or no CBN.

Without AP, Hyd would've been probably like Lucknow or Allahabad, or such. But its just speculation.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

The day TG and AP were joined, and Hyd was made the capital of that state, Hyd was bound to grow. CBN or no CBN.

Without AP, Hyd would've been probably like Lucknow or Allahabad, or such. But its just speculation.

I am talking about Hyd back in 2000s not current Hyd uncleted.gif

2 minutes ago, Amazing_ZingZing said:

I am talking about Hyd back in 2000s not current Hyd uncle

I'm talking of Hyd in 1960s uncle.

India is a stupid and unfair state. If I say making Hyd, AP's capital is what propelled Hyd into the big league, bunch of people will come and say something nasty about TG.

What they conveniently forget is that, it is TG's large heartedness that made AP people prosper in Hyd, which also benefited Hyd.

Your question is irrelevant. CBN/ no CBN, Hyd would still be the same, as long as history of joining TG and AP remained the same. If AP had gone separate in 60s itself, Hyd would be like Lucknow or Allahabad. That's all.

Some really funny stories about CBN back in 2000, from Coimbatore Textile traders. CEOs of big companies may trust him, the small businessmen are wary of his promises.

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I'm talking of Hyd in 1960s uncle.

India is a stupid and unfair state. If I say making Hyd, AP's capital is what propelled Hyd into the big league, bunch of people will come and say something nasty about TG.

What they conveniently forget is that, it is TG's large heartedness that made AP people prosper in Hyd, which also benefited Hyd.

Your question is irrelevant. CBN/ no CBN, Hyd would still be the same, as long as history of joining TG and AP remained the same. If AP had gone separate in 60s itself, Hyd would be like Lucknow or Allahabad. That's all.

I was not born then uncle. so NO IDEA about then Hydted.gif

1 minute ago, Amazing_ZingZing said:

I was not born then uncle. so NO IDEA about then Hyd

whether you were born or not, the logic is the same. Leaders don't matter that much. People do. Hyd would have been awesome even without CBN.

Where else would AP people have invested all their excess cash in?

2000 lo emundi assame ga vuncle.....US president AIDS awareness ki ichina funds mottam girls ki gouds ki bicycle distribution ani oka scheme lo ichadu kada...veedi peru vesukoni...do u remember vuncle...every cbn pulka fallowing said with out cbn IT ledu ani...mari banglore IT lo ela first place lo vundi...evadu chesadu...ayina IT growth cbn time lo okasari check chesuko....then we will discuss ...ok na vuncle

hyd is one of top city in india from history..

Globally IT bhoom started in late 90's where cbn was fortunate to rule the state with indias top and historic city .. ted.gif

15 minutes ago, Pawan_Kalyan_7 said:

hyd is one of top city in india from history..

Globally IT bhoom started in late 90's where cbn was fortunate to rule the state with indias top and historic city .. ted.gif

Hyd sensed that IT would come into boom then God Created CBNted.gif

9 minutes ago, Amazing_ZingZing said:

Hyd sensed that IT would come into boom then God Created CBN

So Kuppam is bethlehem?

Why did God's son chose to abandon Kuppam, and develop Hyd :(

Just now, VizagRocks said:

So Kuppam is bethlehem?

Why did God's son chose to abandon Kuppam, and develop Hyd :(

Because God like Hyd and CBNted.gif

2000 lo hyd and bang are same state in terms of it ,they had sm krishna,we had CBN.

becuase of pink Panthers hyd went back in it compared to Bangalore.

now Bangalore is saturated and  it's time for other cities to grow.

hyderabadi must  show some gratitude to CBN .

1 minute ago, comradee said:

2000 lo hyd and bang are same state in terms of it ,they had sm krishna,we had CBN.

becuase of pink Panthers hyd went back in it compared to Bangalore.

now Bangalore is saturated and  it's time for other cities to grow.

hyderabadi must  show some gratitude to CBN .

ted.gif