h1b stamping help.......

lovable

votes

I started my IT career in 2007. After 3 yrs i went to UK to pursue MBA, but due to some personal reasons i returned back to India without completing it. In 2011, i again joined IT and till date i am doing the same in India. My question is last year i applied for h1 and this year it got approved.

Meanwhile, my passport has expiry date in april 2016 and i apllied for renewal and recieved new one.

1) Should i carry  both old and new passport while going for stamping?

2) if the VO asks about my UK student visa stamping which is there in old passport, what should i answer(as i am dropped out MBA)

3) will there be any negative impact on stamping considering my previous my MBA grade??

carry both the passports. Regarding MBA and all they will not have time to verify all those.. but they will verify your company details etc and how long you been working for them and what they do and how is you are important for them to be in usa..

they can also say we have ample technical people in usa, why they are hiring you from India etc when you can cut in and say you been their long performing employee and show your history with them .

worrying ante vallu UK stamping chusi dani certificates adigithe nenu complete cheyledhu ane cheppali..apudu aa reason tho stamping emyna problem avvochu ani na badha..

em problem kadu man...if you are working in US already, get all the docs ready like client letter, vendor letters etc..

F1 ki ekkuva aduguthunnaru H1 will be fine

29 minutes ago, lovable said:

worrying ante vallu UK stamping chusi dani certificates adigithe nenu complete cheyledhu ane cheppali..apudu aa reason tho stamping emyna problem avvochu ani na badha..

That is too far from questions..

But tell them you been to MBA and have to come back on family reasons.

30 minutes ago, lovable said:

no 

it shouldn't be an issue untill you will be interviewed by a strict and worst VO

3 hours ago, kakatiya said:

carry both the passports. Regarding MBA and all they will not have time to verify all those.. but they will verify your company details etc and how long you been working for them and what they do and how is you are important for them to be in usa..

they can also say we have ample technical people in usa, why they are hiring you from India etc when you can cut in and say you been their long performing employee and show your history with them .

+101

3 hours ago, lovable said:

lite... adigite personal reasons valla discontinue cheyalsi vachindi ani cheppu..