Reality

Telugu_ammayi

I found this guy in matrimonial website , we both exchanged our contacts and we started talking over phone  later  whatsapp, Instagram and Fb for 3 weeks .i m active on Pinterest and he was impressed with my Pinterest board(it shows how shopaholic n vegan I'm Ani ) ; we decided to involve our families and they met back in India and they hit it off instantly.Engagement n wedding date is in November .now the issue is he started showing his true colors ; he know I'm shopaholic Ani n I do have my food preferences ..he blames tat I'm spend thrift n wierdo to eat tofu n tampura..I'm so heart broken n felt cheated ..epudu Nenu break up Cheppi wedding cancel cheyala or its normal a guys talk like this everytime ...I'm not sure what to do 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Telugu_ammayi

• MRI

• DumbuBabloo

• timmy

Popular Days

1 minute ago, killudada said:

mundhu kuda ivannnii chusaadu kadha.... apudu em analedha mari ?

Exactly naa point koda adhy...if I try to confess him he was like I'm trying to explain this is for our own good , we are the one will be happy atleast don't I deserve this anta...Edho Nenu bankruptcy ayipoyinattu 

4 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

You should be the one deciding. I felt there is nothing that make you feel cheated. Please be clear on how you were cheated. 

Cheated anty first aa interests nachi epudu change avvu anty I felt cheated 

18 minutes ago, Telugu_ammayi said:

I found this guy in matrimonial website , we both exchanged our contacts and we started talking over phone  later  whatsapp, Instagram and Fb for 3 weeks .i m active on Pinterest and he was impressed with my Pinterest board(it shows how shopaholic n vegan I'm Ani ) ; we decided to involve our families and they met back in India and they hit it off instantly.Engagement n wedding date is in November .now the issue is he started showing his true colors ; he know I'm shopaholic Ani n I do have my food preferences ..he blames tat I'm spend thrift n wierdo to eat tofu n tampura..I'm so heart broken n felt cheated ..epudu Nenu break up Cheppi wedding cancel cheyala or its normal a guys talk like this everytime ...I'm not sure what to do 

Oh so partner ki self opinion undodhu.....i think u shld search for a choooo chweet fake guy...

2 minutes ago, ramana1212 said:

Oh so partner ki self opinion undodhu.....i think u shld search for a choooo chweet fake guy...

Opinion before cheppochu ga..later Endhuku Ani