I94 expired .. New h1 transfer file cheyocha?

chapstick

Employer A to h1b in pending .. Got rfe.. I94 expired.. Employer B to new h1 file cheyocha ..? 

Any body gone through this situation.. Pls help ..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chapstick

• DaleSteyn1

• Kalam_Youtheman

• Lukewalker

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

question lo clarity ledhu employer a tho first h1b pending a leka transfer pending ?if transfer pending with employer a then u can file for transfer with employer b no problem

2 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

question lo clarity ledhu employer a tho first h1b pending a leka transfer pending ?if transfer pending with employer a then u can file for transfer with employer b no problem

Problem with i94.. It is expired .. Expire ainapudu malli new employer to h1 transfer file cheyocha ani...

employer A to h1b extension and transfer ..

5 minutes ago, chapstick said:

Problem with i94.. It is expired .. Expire ainapudu malli new employer to h1 transfer file cheyocha ani...

employer A to h1b extension and transfer ..

Answer Yes.Source:

Hi All,
Need your kind suggestion in the below case.

I am currently with Company 'A' on H1-B and my current I-94 is expired on 2-Sep-11. Company 'A' applied for my H1-B Extension on 2-May-11 and received a RFE on 28-Jul-11 and replied to RFE on 28-Sep-11.

Company 'B' applied for H1 transfer on 20-Sep-11 (18 days after I-94 expiry) as a bridge petition and got approval on 29-Sep-11 (premium).

http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php/93047-H1-B-Transfer-after-I-94-expired

I-94 expire ante enti bro, I94 is travel document no? do you mean I797 validity ? 

i just checked my I94 online, most recent date of entry and admit until date undhi anthe.

12 minutes ago, Lukewalker said:

I-94 expire ante enti bro, I94 is travel document no? do you mean I797 validity ? 

i just checked my I94 online, most recent date of entry and admit until date undhi anthe.

I797 lo kindha portion lo i94 validity period untundi 

8 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

I797 lo kindha portion lo i94 validity period untundi 

yeah bro, but that is EAC#, I94# and I797 validity kadha, I94 is just arrival, departure record. 

anyways, that expiration is same as I797 expiration, so my doubt is cleared thanks!

19 minutes ago, Lukewalker said:

yeah bro, but that is EAC#, I94# and I797 validity kadha, I94 is just arrival, departure record. 

anyways, that expiration is same as I797 expiration, so my doubt is cleared thanks!

I94 dates take preference if the dates are different in i797, visa &i94

51 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

Answer Yes.Source:

Hi All,
Need your kind suggestion in the below case.

I am currently with Company 'A' on H1-B and my current I-94 is expired on 2-Sep-11. Company 'A' applied for my H1-B Extension on 2-May-11 and received a RFE on 28-Jul-11 and replied to RFE on 28-Sep-11.

Company 'B' applied for H1 transfer on 20-Sep-11 (18 days after I-94 expiry) as a bridge petition and got approval on 29-Sep-11 (premium).

http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php/93047-H1-B-Transfer-after-I-94-expired

Same situation .. Thanks for reply .. 

2 hours ago, chapstick said:

Employer A to h1b in pending .. Got rfe.. I94 expired.. Employer B to new h1 file cheyocha ..? 

Any body gone through this situation.. Pls help ..

If your  I94 expires...before H1b filing from Employer B...you can't file h1 with Employer B

you should stay with Employer A

5 minutes ago, rachesh said:

No Bro.

You can't transfer to Company B if your I94 expired.

Jeevitam.. Pyna link lo cheyochu annaru kada bro