Anyone bought house in Chandler,AZ.....Need Help

amruth

Hello,

Moved recently to Phoenix for a FTE...Thinking of buying a house instead of paying Rent...Have few questions ....Anyone living in Chandler,AZ...could you please PM me?

Thanks,

depends where u work...nenu south scottsdale lo unta...if u work in the scottsdale area then travel from chandler is a a hassle unless u drive on the HOV lane..

But its a good area to buy as i know a few guys who bought houses in Chandler. Big houses for less money comparatively

@boeing747 koncham contacts ivvava bhayya.....will talk with them and will try to find good locations....30 minutes commute to work from Chandler bhayya....

1 minute ago, amruth said:

@boeing747 koncham contacts ivvava bhayya.....will talk with them and will try to find good locations....30 minutes commute to work from Chandler bhayya....

will pm u soon

5 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

depends where u work...nenu south scottsdale lo unta...if u work in the scottsdale area then travel from chandler is a a hassle unless u drive on the HOV lane..

But its a good area to buy as i know a few guys who bought houses in Chandler. Big houses for less money comparatively

all do the same man..car pool seskodame...I know lot of guys living in gilbert and carpool to pheonix

Just now, idibezwada said:

all do the same man..car pool seskodame...I know lot of guys living in gilbert and carpool to pheonix

ya kani its a headache man...but tappadu anuko.

My friend was saying below: 

200K ki illu in Chandler ? Are you joking?

And plz check, scorpions aa area lo Chala unnayi ani vinnanu. Plz DoNot go for near to mountain area.

1 hour ago, Chirupoo said:

And plz check, scorpions aa area lo Chala unnayi ani vinnanu. Plz DoNot go for near to mountain area.

same peeling..@3$%

8 minutes ago, amruth said:

ante not looking for fancy house...just 2 bed room and 1 or 2 bath .....

2 bedroom single homes kuda untaya new constructionvi? Its better to get a condo for your req

1 hour ago, Chirupoo said:

ragada8.gif?1389326069  etla untaru man aa area lo.. pamulu aina koncham kanipisthayii aa thellu kanapadanu kuda kanapadav kada