People who hate Hindutva..

VizagRocks

pls don't kid yourself. If you support BJP because it is the party that is less corrupt, or Modi because he's the better alternative, you are Hindutvite.

You can close your eyes at Dadri, Muzaffarnagar, and focus only on the 'development' work your dear PM is doing, but it still doesn't excuse you of Hindutva.

Seriously any educated person who admires and supports Modi should get his head examined. or proudly own up to his bigotry.

I admire Maverick23, even though I disagree with everything he says.

I can't admire ramana1212, because he's telanganite, and is utterly dismissive of another group of people who are fighting for their rights - dalits. He seems to have forgotten the telangana struggle in a hurry. Ofcourse it isn't his fault, but mine for expecting atleast some consistency in people who have gone through the emotional tribulations of a movement.

Its a bit like how I hate women who mindlessly oppose feminism.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

pls don't kid yourself. If you support BJP because it is the party that is less corrupt, or Modi because he's the better alternative, you are Hindutvite.

You can close your eyes at Dadri, Muzaffarnagar, and focus only on the 'development' work your dear PM is doing, but it still doesn't excuse you of Hindutva.

Seriously any educated person who admires and supports Modi should get his head examined. or proudly own up to his bigotry.

ప్రపంచం లో గొప్ప నగరాలు అన్ని సమాధుల మీదనే నిర్మించబడ్డాయి బ్రో .... గతం లో దాద్రి , ముజాఫ్ఫార్నగర్ గొడవలకి కారణం అని చేసే అభివృధిని చుడ్డద్దు అంటావా?

konni sarlu ninnu choosthunte..... ma inti pakkana musali thaatha gurthosthuntadu.....

roju arugu meedha kurchoni edho rtham partham lenidhi arusthu untadu..... kukka moriginattu ..yevvaru pattinchukune vaaru kadhu.

okasari therapy try cheyyi mastaru ...thaggidhemo

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I admire Maverick23, even though I disagree with everything he says.

I can't admire ramana1212, because he's telanganite, and is utterly dismissive of another group of people who are fighting for their rights - dalits. He seems to have forgotten the telangana struggle in a hurry. Ofcourse it isn't his fault, but mine for expecting atleast some consistency in people who have gone through the emotional tribulations of a movement.

Its a bit like how I hate women who mindlessly oppose feminism.

ok

Just now, sri_india said:

ప్రపంచం లో గొప్ప నగరాలు అన్ని సమాధుల మీదనే నిర్మించబడ్డాయి బ్రో .... గతం లో దాద్రి , ముజాఫ్ఫార్నగర్ గొడవలకి కారణం అని చేసే అభివృధిని చుడ్డద్దు అంటావా?

aithe dadri next London avthadi antaava? appudu chesaaru, ippudu cities ochhinaayi ga. inka cheskuntu pothu undaala?

abhivruddha bokka? BJP leaders are using these to polarize election in the state. Inko riot jarigi people chanipothe okay na? em maatladthunnav

3 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

konni sarlu ninnu choosthunte..... ma inti pakkana musali thaatha gurthosthuntadu.....

roju arugu meedha kurchoni edho rtham partham lenidhi arusthu untadu..... kukka moriginattu ..yevvaru pattinchukune vaaru kadhu.

enduku maastaru. nuvvu, inka rendu moodu kukkalu regular ga ochhi join avthunnaru ga. 

apasruthi ayna, edho ee saariki ila kaanicheddam.

• 4 years later...
On 6/9/2016 at 1:37 PM, icecreamZ said:

Hey Vunkul

@Herpes Taggipoyinda ani @VAUNTY asking

On 6/9/2016 at 1:36 PM, sri_india said:

2016 lo mind dobbi reply ichanattu unnaa  .... ippudu ayithy conan obrien abandon thread GIF