• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• turtle

• BUDDY

• lazybugger

• ParmQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Enduko swamy is correct about rajan anipisthadi....Because of Rajan, Banks are not actively participating in Infra Development...RBI is not actively supporting Various South States now opposed to what it used to be.

Even China today is 90% of debts. Why Can't indian states be allowed to borrow more from foreign lenders for infra development.

Amma pettadu Adukku thinanivvadu - Apt for Rajan.

8 minutes ago, turtle said:

Even China today is 90% of debts. Why Can't indian states be allowed to borrow more from foreign lenders for infra development.

Amma pettadu Adukku thinanivvadu - Apt for Rajan.

addukku deeengi 2018 lo recession thepidhamu 

Jai Balayya

1 hour ago, kiladi bullodu said:

addukku deeengi 2018 lo recession thepidhamu 

Jai Balayya

nee bonda. swamy is not a retarded person just to make some silly accusations. he has done his Phd in economics from Harvard University. He was also professor of economics at IIT Delhi. koncham choosi maatladu. 

mari bayatinundi debt techukoka, ituvaipu central govt ivvaka mari ela economy ni develop seyyali....

Swamy always correct man. He talks with facts and logic which are not easily comprehensible by normal folks. It amazes me how he changes when it is needed. He fought the BJP and RSS in 90s tooth and nail (It was needed that time). Now aligned with the BJP due the circumstantial changes over these years. People and media laughed when he fought JJ, Sonia and Congress. Now JJ has been convicted (though came out by other means, which Swamy could have challenged but left due to current political scenarios)  and Congress conies are running to the courts.

Hats off to great man.

3 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Swamy always correct man. He talks with facts and logic which are not easily comprehensible by normal folks. It amazes me how he changes when it is needed. He fought the BJP and RSS in 90s tooth and nail (It was needed that time). Now aligned with the BJP due the circumstantial changes over these years. People and media laughed when he fought JJ, Sonia and Congress. Now JJ has been convicted (though came out by other means, which Swamy could have challenged but left due to current political scenarios)  and Congress conies are running to the courts.

Hats off to great man.

if he takes up a task, he sees to it that he fuckks up the other person, atleast morally

3 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

if he takes up a task, he sees to it that he fuckks up the other person, atleast morally

He sees it to the logical conclusion which fuccks up the other person eventually. Most of the political cases don't go to logical conclusion..

22 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Hats off to great man.

he often spouts bullshitt too , he's wrong in rajans case ... itseems swamy  was promised  finance ministry by modi govt before 2014 elections and swamy pretty much dislikes jaitley for this reason , his real tiff here is with jaitley , rajan is simply a scape goat in this whole matter , the moment rajan steps down things wont work well for indian economy

Just now, BUDDY said:

he often spouts bullshitt too , he's wrong in rajans case ... itseems swamy  was promised  finance ministry by modi govt before 2014 elections and swamy pretty much dislikes jaitley for this reason , his real tiff here is with jaitley , rajan is simply a scape goat in this whole matter , the moment rajan steps down things wont work well for indian economy

Read Swamy argument he talked with facts. People who says that Swamy is wrong doesn't come with facts. I would be happy to read. Rajan is high handed arrogant bitch who doesn't know who is limits are. He is a bit of Amarthsen. And not many experts rate Jaitley high as well. Given the low oil prices in consecutive years (consider more than 70 to 80% of our imports are oil), the economy is not really doing well. Not a major infrastructure initiation within 2 years. If you want to get the clear idea, compare the Vajpayee Govt with limited resources and the Govt. Arun Shourie and Jaswanth singh have done wonders. Arun Jaitely and Modi are all talk with not much visible action (Except the foreign relations)

33 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Read Swamy argument he talked with facts. People who says that Swamy is wrong doesn't come with facts. I would be happy to read. Rajan is high handed arrogant bitch who doesn't know who is limits are. He is a bit of Amarthsen. And not many experts rate Jaitley high as well. Given the low oil prices in consecutive years (consider more than 70 to 80% of our imports are oil), the economy is not really doing well. Not a major infrastructure initiation within 2 years. If you want to get the clear idea, compare the Vajpayee Govt with limited resources and the Govt. Arun Shourie and Jaswanth singh have done wonders. Arun Jaitely and Modi are all talk with not much visible action (Except the foreign relations)

trust me ive read a lot abt this topic , I dont have the patienceto write big paragraphs rigt now , I'll do it sometime later today , I'd like to see the arguments from ur end too..

comparing bjp govt to vajpayee's is kinda unfair , the times are different , the whole world economy has been in a slump for the past two years and i think the bjp govt is doing pretty much ok , bringing back our economy to its feet after how congress raped it for 2 terms is itself a great achievement if u ask me..

if u consider simple macro economics , if RBI lowers its interest rates like what swami has been asking , it'll increase the inflation and that combined with a raise in oil prices and decrease in crop output in case the monsoon fails , our whole economy will become a clusterfuck

i think swamy is intentionally trolling every one in this case , it'll be stupid to believe that he doesnt know what he's doing , it seems his phd paper was titled "economic growth and income distribution in developing nations" @3$%

he's doing all this with some ulterior motive , dont just believe everything that he says

2 hours ago, ParmQ said:

Hats off to great man.

yes