Swamy to Modi aka Bodi....Please eliminate Rajan from India

turtle

4 minutes ago, turtle said:

baa nenu 1 Cr ekkada anna.....i said 1 lac to 2 lac loans for small and medium businesses and farmers....pls dont pull my legs becoz of stupid rajan...%$#$

Asala Loans iyyakunda total 1 lakh crores + loans ela unnay farmers ki , the loans that CBN reimbursed @3$% 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• turtle

• BUDDY

• lazybugger

• ParmQ

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

Asala Loans iyyakunda total 1 lakh crores + loans ela unnay farmers ki , the loans that CBN reimbursed @3$% 

baa meeru farmers ni misunderstand chesukuntunnaru.....farmers ki drought undi chala produce raaledu last 15 years lo...andu valle ala ayindi situation....produce hand ki vochina kuda govt correct time ki correct rate tho support cheyyaledu so ala debt increase ayyindi....So every state lo local govts are trying to help farmers with bonds....even that also rajan and rbi are not accepting....%$#$

this is not limited to AP.......it is the same case from north to south...west to east of india.

5 hours ago, BUDDY said:

Political ga icche  subsidized loans ki. entrepreneurship undi grow ayye vallaki icche loans ki chala difference undhi man. Even aa rates consider chesina..India lo farmers ki icche interest rates are higher than what farmers get in other countries in the form subsidies.

You are comparing apples and oranges. not a valid argument to consider

6 hours ago, turtle said:

Ade Swamy anedi....rajan is not indian at heart to understand the problems of farmers, small & medium businessman.......he is american at heart.

Veellu velli picchi fruit eshalu man. Aa Chidhambaram gaadaithe maree too much. India doesn't deserve Rajan anta. Aa Rajan gaadedho Einstein of economics la veella feeling. Chidhambaram finance minister ayyinappudu vaadi gurunchi kooda starting lo kontha mandhi same talked Harvard educated blah blah ani. Ela matta  gudipaado andharaki thelusu. Even MMS has followed the reforms blue print that Swamy created at the end of Chadra Shekar Govt.

27 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Political ga icche  subsidized loans ki. entrepreneurship undi grow ayye vallaki icche loans ki chala difference undhi man. Even aa rates consider chesina..India lo farmers ki icche interest rates are higher than what farmers get in other countries in the form subsidies.

You are comparing apples and oranges. not a valid argument to consider

I knw there's a difference between the two loans man , thats my response to turtle's comments saying farmers are not getting any loans in india , and its a perfectly valid argument , ... those loans were taken by the farmers from the banks during the previous years ( be it subsidized or not )

asala kotha entrepreneurs ki em chusi istharu man loans unless they have a collateral and i think thats very fair if u think abt it from the bank's point of view because more than 95% of the startups fail to make it  , banks inka adiginollandariki proper collateral lekunda loans ichukunta kurchunte intiki okadu tayaru avthadu nenu entrepreneur ni naaku loan iyyandi ani ..

ippudu pedha loans eggottinollu andaru already established businesses meeda loans teeskunollu already unna business and assets ni collateral ga petti , its the banks fault for not rightly assessing the value of the collateral ..... ee news antha tv lo and papers lo chusi loans anni pedhollake isthaaru chinnollaki iyyaru ani argue cheytam lo i dont see any logic..

3 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

I knw there's a difference between the two loans man , thats my response to turtle's comments saying farmers are not getting any loans in india , and its a perfectly valid argument , ... those loans were taken by the farmers from the banks during the previous years ( be it subsidized or not )

asala kotha entrepreneurs ki em chusi istharu man loans unless they have a collateral and i think thats very fair if u think abt it from the bank's point of view because more than 95% of the startups fail to make it  , banks inka adiginollandariki proper collateral lekunda loans ichukunta kurchunte intiki okadu tayaru avthadu nenu entrepreneur ni naaku loan iyyandi ani ..

ippudu pedha loans eggottinollu andaru already established businesses meeda loans teeskunollu already unna business and assets ni collateral ga petti , its the banks fault for not rightly assessing the value of the collateral ..... ee news antha tv lo and papers lo chusi loans anni pedhollake isthaaru chinnollaki iyyaru ani argue cheytam lo i dont see any logic..

Interest thakkuva cheyyali ani argument man. Collateral lekunda loans ivvaali ani ekkada adigaaru?

It is not just the banks faults. It is the system fault to. Probably the RBI can provide more guide lines to avoid these things. Bank faults ani vadhilesthe ela? Country lo millions of branches unnayi. Bank managers evadi istam vacchinattu vaalla decisions theesukuntaaru (be it inability to asses correctly or be it corruption). Thats where RBI needs to step in provide some guidelines and if needed enforcing those.

Argument was about providing lower interest rates to encourage the entrepreneurship across the country, not to destroy the system by waiving off the collateral guarantee. 

1 hour ago, ParmQ said:

Interest thakkuva cheyyali ani argument man. Collateral lekunda loans ivvaali ani ekkada adigaaru?

It is not just the banks faults. It is the system fault to. Probably the RBI can provide more guide lines to avoid these things. Bank faults ani vadhilesthe ela? Country lo millions of branches unnayi. Bank managers evadi istam vacchinattu vaalla decisions theesukuntaaru (be it inability to asses correctly or be it corruption). Thats where RBI needs to step in provide some guidelines and if needed enforcing those.

Argument was about providing lower interest rates to encourage the entrepreneurship across the country, not to destroy the system by waiving off the collateral guarantee. 

The RBI guidelines are pretty strict man , that's y the banks over valued the assets of these businessmen to hand them out the loans , RBI cannot go and oversee every transaction from all the banks rights ?  I'll name some of the biggest defaulters for example , unitech which is rumored to be nehru-gandhi company , JP group that is known for its ties with BSP govt , jindals to congress , HCC to pawar , DLF to vadra , I'm pretty sure u can see a pattern here ...

i think there is a reason y these politicians are not willing to reform or privatize these pathetic banks , because thats how they get their funding , these guys give loans to the corporates who inturn give massive donations to the political parties ... I dont see how this situation is going to change in the near future.

I'm not sure how much of a power rajan has to go ahead and make these changes on his own, I'm guessing that's zero .... because if u look at his statements in the past year he's been calling out these banks for their inability to go after the rich and the well connected quite often , if he had the power to do it i think he would have done it already ..

and yeah i agree that cheaper rates have to be given to certain groups of people , I could be wrong but  I dont think RBI has the power to make this decision , i think this decision has to come from the banks itself 

On June 9, 2016 at 4:31 PM, turtle said:

R3 planted a time bomb in our financial system in 2013. It is timed for Dec 2016. The redeemable $24 billion in f.e. to be paid out by banks

Eedoka overhyped candidate... Congres ni Gandhi family ni tittadam tappa India kosam okka manchi idea ichindi ledu... Andarini veletti chupinchadam tappa