Technology vs SittingonBenchPeriod

BommaliNinnodhala

SAP - 6 Months total bench time since 2008 .... These 6 months are to switch from Onpremise to cloud implementations. Initially, it took 4 months to get first contract job in SAP which was a pain and no looking back after that. Still working as contractor.

2 hours ago, sai1685 said:

SAP - 6 Months total bench time since 2008 .... These 6 months are to switch from Onpremise to cloud implementations. Initially, it took 4 months to get first contract job in SAP which was a pain and no looking back after that. Still working as contractor.

Which module Sir ?

16 minutes ago, DinguTaka said:

baa..I understand this is a old post...I have done Oracle DBA in the past (4 years ago), saana gap vachindhi.  Want to go back.  2-3 interviews I just blanked out (some questions I know..some I have no clue).  How to prepare for interviews baa?  Behavioral questions ante manage cheyyachu kaani, technical ante adhi oka Ocean kadha.  Any resources online, tips/tricks that you can suggest?  Thanks baa..Udyogam vasthe neeku mandu/vindu/pondhu party gurantee!

Ltt