Lol.... London sanka nakipovadanki ready gaa undhi...

solman

1 minute ago, Moon_Walker said:

Ore ayya hatred hatred antaav..

The minute u open ur mouth u say upper caste morons, ass holes, RSS stooges...atleast be open that u are a hatemonger for anything related to upper caste....kanayya kumar tho selfie digi ikkada post cheyyi..neeku vaadiki dandesi dandam pedatha..

I already told i have all kinds of friends in my circle and in hyderabad i never even asked nor anyone cared about anyones caste anytime

But if u want to troll ..njoy then

you are not just a hatemonger, but a moron too. Ekkuva aalochinchi burra paaducheskoku.

you may not ask anyone their caste, but the mere fact you don't have a problem with people saying nasty things about dalits, but you do when someone says the same things about upper castes, says that you have a deep seated caste problem. One that even you don't realise, because you are a moron who can't think.

justifying hate on dalits because of reservations is what casteists like you do.

I showed your casteism to you. Now go better yourself, before you call me hatemonger.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Moon_Walker

• Buttertheif

• alpachinao

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

you are not just a hatemonger, but a moron too. Ekkuva aalochinchi burra paaducheskoku.

you may not ask anyone their caste, but the mere fact you don't have a problem with people saying nasty things about dalits, but you do when someone says the same things about upper castes, says that you have a deep seated caste problem. One that even you don't realise, because you are a moron who can't think.

justifying hate on dalits because of reservations is what casteists like you do.

I showed your casteism to you. Now go better yourself, before you call me hatemonger.

Gp

Arey Narsi ga..roju mee basement lo sambar kaachi kaachi...ready kaagane oka glass jurrukoni ee DB paina padthaava ra....basement nunchi bayataki raara battebaaz..prapancham lo andariki neelaaga dalit vs non dalit discrimination undadhu..maamulu manushulu untaaru ra ..andaru Narsi puttuka puttaru raaa...koncham brathakadam nerchukoraaa...

2 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Arey Narsi ga..roju mee basement lo sambar kaachi kaachi...ready kaagane oka glass jurrukoni ee DB paina padthaava ra....basement nunchi bayataki raara battebaaz..prapancham lo andariki neelaaga dalit vs non dalit discrimination undadhu..maamulu manushulu untaaru ra ..andaru Narsi puttuka puttaru raaa...koncham brathakadam nerchukoraaa...

gp

23 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I have business in the UK, lived there for 8 months, visit it atleast once every two weeks.

you mingle with people who spout hatred like you do. I mingle with better ones. No, not the stupid liberal kind.

What do you do for living??

1 minute ago, Moon_Walker said:

nenu atleast aa maamulu manushalatho cheppalenivi db lo ochhi chepthunna. siggu sheram leni yedhavalu, vallaki ekkuva neethulu chebithe, manake nastam.

neekem kharma ra, nuvvu maamulu manishive kadha. andaritho ekibhavisthunnav kadha. Internet lo em pani neeku?

nee maamulu manushulatho kalisi GC adukkovatam kaarikramam lo undachu ga 24/7, ila ochhi vaalla meedha veella meedha edavaka pothe.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

nenu atleast aa maamulu manushalatho cheppalenivi db lo ochhi chepthunna. siggu sheram leni yedhavalu, vallaki ekkuva neethulu chebithe, manake nastam.

neekem kharma ra, nuvvu maamulu manishive kadha. andaritho ekibhavisthunnav kadha. Internet lo em pani neeku?

nee maamulu manushulatho kalisi GC adukkovatam kaarikramam lo undachu ga 24/7, ila ochhi vaalla meedha veella meedha edavaka pothe.

CITI_c$y gp

9 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

What do you do for living??

what makes you think you are entitled for an answer to this stupid, irrelevant question?

is Hindutva this weak? If you can't defend it ideologically, try and attack the person who is attacking it?

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

what makes you think you are entitled for an answer to this stupid, irrelevant question?

is Hindutva this weak? If you can't defend it ideologically, try and attack the person who is attacking it?

pp

Hindutva morons hating dalits is the funniest thing ever. like Ostriches burying heads in sand.

morons never learn, but still talk of merit.

hate other people's privileges, while forgetting their own privilege sitting in the west.

No wonder Hinduism is fcuked, with people like these being in charge.

Hindutva morons hating dalits is the funniest thing ever. like Ostriches burying heads in sand.

morons never learn, but still talk of merit.

hate other people's privileges, while forgetting their own privilege sitting in the west.

No wonder Hinduism is fcuked, with people like these being in charge.

pp

8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Are you abused badly when u r a child?? Or did u have accident effecting ur brain.....I just asked a general question.....since u said u have business in UK....is it so wrong to ask??

7 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

Are you abused badly when u r a child?? Or did u have accident effecting ur brain.....I just asked a general question.....since u said u have business in UK....is it so wrong to ask??

Perhaps if we met at a racquet club, the question probably makes sense.

Plus obviously I don't wish to answer this question, with you having asked this multiple times without success.

Feel free to assume whatever you wish to.

10 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Perhaps if we met at a racquet club, the question probably makes sense.

Plus obviously I don't wish to answer this question, with you having asked this multiple times without success.

Feel free to assume whatever you wish to.

pp