evil religion

gajjifan

13 minutes ago, ramana1212 said:

Hyderabad lo naaku manchi  muslim friends undevaaru... Chinnaptninchi Kalisi cricket adevaalam and innocent happy lives.
Peddayakey Minds change avtayyi....Cultural bonds perugutayyi, Brainwashing antha bayata pedtaaru.

Nenu Close friend ni adigga ila enduku meeru Maa Temples ki raaru, Memu darga ki ochi pray chestam kada ante..
Vaadu kurchopetti motham story chepadu...Kuran lo pedda sin Idol worship ani chepadu....
Nuvvu murder chesina and steal chesina Devudu shamistadu kaani aa AllllArgghh tappa vere valani mokkithey narakam ki veltaru anta.

Chinapatininchey Hate nerpiste Psycho gaalu kaaka em avtarru...How can you hold so many rules of your book in your mind....God made us to be Free and Think free..
He dint ask to lock your brains by following one Book.

newsflash: God probably doesn't exist.

Your own faith gave us this great country called India, which is worse off than many of these muslim countries you speak of. Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Turkey, Indonesia, all of them are better off than India in human development indices.

If you have the patience to read awesome stories coming from India in the TOI or any local paper, its quite easy to portray India as the most bigoted, violent nation on earth with the most stupid faith ever.

So first clean your own shyte before you look for other religions to criticize. Start with your caste.

1 minute ago, siru said:

There is no definitive answer.. 

saudi needs to wok on thier logistics and crowd management 

I call it Idol worship...So giving significance to Metrialistic things is there in all religions...But in Hinduism the freedom of extending the limits of objectyfing a God is limitless...

The Higher intellictual Hindu will always search for Spirutual Harmony Than anything.... Concept of we are Souls and God is the ultimate Super Soul.

When we Die and are free from all the Karmas we attain Moksha that is we join that Supersoul.

5 minutes ago, siru said:

There is no definitive answer.. 

saudi needs to wok on thier logistics and crowd management 

He was distracted by your colors. :)

1 minute ago, ramana1212 said:

I call it Idol worship...So giving significance to Metrialistic things is there in all religions...But in Hinduism the freedom of extending the limits of objectyfing a God is limitless...

The Higher intellictual Hindu will always search for Spirutual Harmony Than anything.... Concept of we are Souls and God is the ultimate Super Soul.

When we Die and are free from all the Karmas we attain Moksha that is we join that Supersoul.

yes. lets pick this imaginary 'higher' Hindu to compare with lowest among muslims.

Assuming you are a 'higher' Hindu, or someone aspiring to be one, its truly scary how pathetic and bigoted, people who claim to follow the highest ideals of Hinduism, behave in public life.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

yes. lets pick this imaginary 'higher' Hindu to compare with lowest among muslims.

Assuming you are a 'higher' Hindu, or someone aspiring to be one, its truly scary how pathetic and bigoted, people who claim to follow the highest ideals of Hinduism, behave in public life.

No I am not that Higher Hindu, I cant leave my Karma...

I do get Angry, I also do Sins, I am not free of Life's endless maniac desires...So I dont claim that I am that Higher Intellectual Hindu.

I will aim to reach there on Day.

4 minutes ago, ramana1212 said:

No I am not that Higher Hindu, I cant leave my Karma...

I do get Angry, I also do Sins, I am not free of Life's endless maniac desires...So I dont claim that I am that Higher Intellectual Hindu.

I will aim to reach there on Day.

I doubt you'll ever get there.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

I doubt you'll ever get there.

Hmmmm...Maybe, But  I can guarantee that you will have a rebirth on earth....But not sure of what spiecies.

15 hours ago, BhaiJaan said:

Every religion when 

Every religion is EVIL when it take the shape of extremism . %$#$

Hindu extremism led to Babri Riots n Gujarat Riots.. Muslim extremism begot terrorism... 

ur interpretation is wrong bhayya...extremism is wrong in any case; but this is there in a muslim by nature (that's what they are brainwashed from birth)

what hindus does is a result of years of provocation.

No holy script or God asks u to fight from ur birth

Just check the history, hindus never went to fight with someone/ kingdom just to propagate religion   

9 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

orey sambar jaya aunty TN ;lo dalits ni aladistadi ani talk, mundu mana TB ni clean sesi tarvatha India gurunchi alochiddam  SirJi

dalits sangathi aypoyindi bro TN lo. Tamilollu kanipisthe chepthu unta. siggu leni yedhavalu, Jaya gelisindi ani celebrations kooda.

13 minutes ago, ramana1212 said:

Hmmmm...Maybe, But  I can guarantee that you will have a rebirth on earth....But not sure of what spiecies.

keep your stupid beliefs yourself pls. stop enforcing your religious nonsense on others. rebirth is the most stupid thing ever.