Any data scientist?-need Datascience support

GunturGongura

17 hours ago, GunturGongura said:

Datascience support needed in using R programming 

Congrats Bhayya

Datacamp,Dataquest  they are more into academic.I mean when you implement the Algo in ur development Box it should work in production environment with out modifying any code.

So you need to think about Highly scalable,Distributed,Optimized Algo with out missing the Statistics and Exploratory Data Analysis.

But good thing is most of the companies still in implemented phase.So you will get time to learn and explore new things.

Tips:

Try to learn SparkR as soon as possible(They implemented GLM in R..adding more algo's in Version Spark 2.0)

Try learning H2oR(They have highly optimized Algo's)

Try to learn Python or Scala as main programming Language.The Dark side of Machine Learning is you need to manually tune the parameters.As R is very slow,you need to know some JVM language like scala or some easier language like Python.

Need to improve your visualization skills.This is very very important as DataScientist.R is really good at this(ggplot2,ggvis,rbokeh).

Try in Upwork,may be you can find some freelancers.

All the Bestbl@st

12 hours ago, GunturGongura said:

nene tiskunna interview ..phone and Skype.Waste trainer, training avgane contact emi ledu . Idi trainer edo cheppadu oka 1month , inka datacamp, dataquest ala nerchukundi

skype lo emi chooinchavu...i mean ur atitude n technical skills ...inka...

3 hours ago, ARYA said:

data scientist akkai mari mamalni kuda data scientist cheyyavaa  @3$%

neelo manchi fire vundi ...daanini correct ga vaduko...

data scientist ante data ni kanipedathaara...........

7 minutes ago, nurse said:

neelo manchi fire vundi ...daanini correct ga vaduko...

data scientist ante data ni kanipedathaara...........

oka example cheptha brother.

oka conference lo speaker oka file chpinchadu motham bad data andulo.. danini R inka edo programming use chesi out put generate chesadu. pichal pack.

ma vaadu okadu chepthunte pichekindi asalu.

it's more than hadoop

Unless you can program write python..it is impossible to support..

Ruby

Python or perl lo nee skill level entho cheppu out of 10..

Did you do any projects using above scripts in university ?

13 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Unless you can program write python..it is impossible to support..

Ruby

Python or perl lo nee skill level entho cheppu out of 10..

Did you do any projects using above scripts in university ?

i do write programs in python and R , projects chesanu .data cleansing, missing values etc etc  ki use chestam ..alage to get data visualization 

exploratory data analysis ki konni libraries vaste chalu, am ok with python but not with R .Comfortable with python but not R.Alage statistical programming using Python ok , Inka machine learning algos antava python tappa ..R asalu idea ledu ….python lo scikit learn untundi  

16 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

i do write programs in python and R , projects chesanu .data cleansing, missing values etc etc  ki use chestam ..alage to get data visualization 

exploratory data analysis ki konni libraries vaste chalu, am ok with python but not with R .Comfortable with python but not R.Alage statistical programming using Python ok , Inka machine learning algos antava python tappa ..R asalu idea ledu ….python lo scikit learn untundi  

Hi

As u already know python its not that much difficult to learn R

packages : H2oR,tidyr,dplyr,sqldf,data.table,caret,zoo,mice,ggplot2,ggvis,rbokeh,plotly..You should be good

As i mentioned before,Try in Upwork..You will get free lancer in R

And also please follow my Tips,you will be successful as Data Scientist.