EheOneBee Question

DexterMorgan_mpd

I m currently working in India for CTS . I have filed H1B in 2015 through a US consultancy and it got approved and stamped  in Mar.

When I resigned this current job in India and serving my 3 months notice period .. my manager has came to know about my travel and offered an onsite position with good pay.

Now they are offering me H1 transfer. I see more advantages here in terms of Pay and a full time job from Day 1, however I have questions 

1. Will there be any problem during POE ?

2. Is H1B transfer valid without me even coming to USA ?

3. Will this consultancy creates any problem if I do Visa Transfer ???

Please suggest me for options ...

Thanks in advance.

6 minutes ago, lovable said:

Is ur consultancy providing client letter for u?

they provided during my visa interview .. but I dont think I will work for that project ... if I come there on this visa

i think you have to go for stamping again after your H1 transfer to CTS....because nee visa stamp lo nee employer ni mention chestaru... at POE nee visa stamp lo unna employer ke nuvvu work chestundali (not sure though).....

safe thing to do -  Come to USA with your current stamping and then do H1 transfer to CTS if the position in CTS still exists..talk to your manager..

• Upvote 1