TG-2nd Rank , AP - 19th Rank... Preliminary Ease Of Doing Business Results..

hydKaSher

Hyderabad: Telangana state has climbed 11 places in the Centre’s preliminary rankings for adopting business-friendly initiatives, while the ranking for Andhra Pradesh fell 17 places.

However, the states will have time till June 15 to improve their position since the final rankings would be given with the help of World Bank in July. Last year, Andhra Pradesh was placed 2nd and TS at 13th position in the final rankings.

However, Telangana jumped to 2nd rank and AP fell to 19th rank this year in preliminary rankings released by the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion on business reforms and action plans.

“Results may change frequently during this process. Final results will be available once the process is complete,” DIPP said.

To improve the business environment in the country, the Centre started the practice of ranking states on their business-friendly initiatives last year.

Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Karnataka have secured third, fourth and fifth ranks respectively. Gujarat was ranked first on the ease of doing business index prepared by the World Bank last year but at present it is at sixth position.

lol langas Dont start goosebumps already AP will be no.1 by the End of everything..World Bank Akkada...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ranku_mogudu

• sattipandu

• hydKaSher

• TOM_BHAYYA

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, psycopk said:

endo news vestav... evariki anukulam ga edustunavo kuda teliyani stage lo madana padipotuntav... get well soon

Baa what I am saying..how many kids you have

CBN gaaru China ki going anta kada baa dates telusthe forward me.. 

25 minutes ago, hydKaSher said:

Baa what I am saying..how many kids you have

CBN gaaru China ki going anta kada baa dates telusthe forward me.. 

Magadi laga mataldu, sher ani ID lu pettukovadam kaadhu. jacko laga evdiki support chesthunavo kooda teliyadu neeku..

46 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Inka time undhi ga repatilopu gattiga kottestham

Endi edi emina CNN poll anukunnava Tom baa ratri ki rathri pulkas antha donga votes vesi CBN tala etukune cheyyadaniki....@3$% @3$%

23 minutes ago, Walter_White said:

Magadi laga mataldu, sher ani ID lu pettukovadam kaadhu. jacko laga evdiki support chesthunavo kooda teliyadu neeku..

malli id sher my foot..hence called langa man..@3$%

49 minutes ago, psycopk said:

get well soon

uncle , athaniki  neeku pedda difference emi undi???? u also did same naaa , that time neeku tappuga anipinchadu emo leee

Just now, sri_india said:

uncle , athaniki  neeku pedda difference emi undi???? u also did same naaa , that time neeku tappuga anipinchadu emo leee

two upper caste people trying to prove which the alpha group is. we just watch the fun. both are same from dalit's point of view.