can I sue CKGS?

stockdazzler

28 minutes ago, megadheera said:

I thought cigs is better over bls. Bls returned my passport application 4 times saying missing documents. Finally I renewed it India.  Looks like both are same. 

That's horrible. maku koda same experience, memu application ship chesaka instructions marchie missing documents antunnaru, email koda chesa.

Next week off tesukuni emails anni print chesukuni manager gadini **** lo thandam ani preparing.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, stockdazzler said:

tweet chesa bro, there are so many other tweeting about CKGS to sushma. I really want to sue them if possible . email proof koda undi. small claims court lo oka 2000 - 3000 ki sue cheyyocha?

try and let us know.. you can always try nothing illegal in that.. 

10 hours ago, kakatiya said:

try and let us know.. you can always try nothing illegal in that.. 

looked into it . I am in NJ. CKGS doesn't have a physical presence in NJ , so i have to sue them in NY and take off from work. lets see I will look into it more and update the progress

11 minutes ago, stockdazzler said:

looked into it . I am in NJ. CKGS doesn't have a physical presence in NJ , so i have to sue them in NY and take off from work. lets see I will look into it more and update the progress

Do update it

they called back and told us to send the application again with out paying service fee, address it to manager. this time got managers direct number