eye140 idi Rfe or Noid aa please help

Porsche_

Hi friends,

ivala Uscis website lo status ila vachindhi for eye140

Notice Explaining #SCIS Actions Was Mailed

On June 15, 2016, we began reviewing your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker , Receipt Number XXXXXXXXX. We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case

idi evarikiana vachindha > idi RFe aa or NOID aa miku evarikiana vaste cheppanidhi. I am waiting on m Attorney to hear from him ento ani as it takes 2-3 days time for him me suggestions please.

7 minutes ago, Porsche_ said:

Hi friends,

On June 15, 2016, we began reviewing your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker , Receipt Number XXXXXXXXX. We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case

idi evarikiana vachindha > idi RFe aa or NOID aa miku evarikiana vaste cheppanidhi. I am waiting on m Attorney to hear from him ento ani as it takes 2-3 days time for him me suggestions please.

LTT

27 minutes ago, Porsche_ said:

Hi friends,

Eppudu apply chesavu? Premium or Regular

4 minutes ago, gudachari007 said:

Contact your attorney man..they will know.. 

They said they didn't receive anything yet. They might receive in next 3-4 days then they will let me know. I am curious and reaching out to be better prepared

12 minutes ago, Porsche_ said:

Rfe endhuku vachindho kuda chepu bhaiya.

bro rfe padinde eroju so me attorney ki radanike inko 2-3 days pattudi elopu emani cheptharu

its RFE for sure - RFE enti anedi mee attorney ki maatrame veltundi - they ll pass on that info to ur employer n u - dont worry - uscis RFE veyyakapothe vaallu pani cheyyatledu anukuntunnaru janaalu ani RFE's vesthaaru - dats common - gud luck buddy 

1 minute ago, SeemaLekka said:

bro rfe padinde eroju so me attorney ki radanike inko 2-3 days pattudi elopu emani cheptharu

Google cheste with this statement "Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed " almost most of the cases are saying NOID ani not RFE. so my intention is to find out if anyone received any notices with the statement given above and was it RFE or NOID ani ?