Tnq cbn n ktr,Tg IT exports @75k Cr in FY16

TOM_BHAYYA

HYDERABAD:  Telangana government today said  IT and IT-enabled services exports stood at Rs 75,070 crore during 2015-16, up 13.26 per cent from previous year.  

In 2014-15, the exports stood at Rs 66,276 crore, Telangana IT minister  KT Rama Raosaid in a press conference.  

"Our aim is to double the exports during the tenure of the present government (by 2019). We have surpassed the national growth in the IT exports which is pegged at 12.3 per cent," Rama Rao said.

12 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

HYDERABAD:  Telangana government today said  IT and IT-enabled services exports stood at Rs 75,070 crore during 2015-16, up 13.26 per cent from previous year.  

In 2014-15, the exports stood at Rs 66,276 crore, Telangana IT minister  KT Rama Raosaid in a press conference.  

"Our aim is to double the exports during the tenure of the present government (by 2019). We have surpassed the national growth in the IT exports which is pegged at 12.3 per cent," Rama Rao said.

aithe velli ........... 

it is funny how people act like KTR is the sole reason why hyd has that much revenue.. If i remember properly HYD has nearly 40K crores back in 2005-06 period.. Due to T.movement I am not sure there was any development in IT sector for 3 to 4 years...

pichakuntla badkav gallu 10ngi tintunnaru

12 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

it is funny how people act like KTR is the sole reason why hyd has that much revenue.. If i remember properly HYD has nearly 40K crores back in 2005-06 period.. Due to T.movement I am not sure there was any development in IT sector for 3 to 4 years...

Swayanga KTR ee cheppaduga ikkada ochinappudu that CBN was responsible to initiate IT growth in the state and we have moral responsibility to improve and innovate and explore more options to make the Young state No.1 in the country for IT services ani.. that is CBN , visionary...

deeniki anugunangane TG It evo kotha IT reforms teeskochindi kabatte just 2 years lo ne intha growth achieve cheyagaligindi ani langa galla vaadana

10 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

10-13 baaga Impact padindhi .. But now it is again growing stronger 

17 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

Edavatam, Laakovadam, Maagaavale - All Langas Agenda and Jenda under KCR and Co langas..

2 minutes ago, hydKaSher said:

Swayanga KTR ee cheppaduga ikkada ochinappudu that CBN was responsible to initiate IT growth in the state and we have moral responsibility to improve and innovate and explore more options to make the Young state No.1 in the country for IT services ani.. that is CBN , visionary...

well I am not taking any side here.. just saying .. Enthasepu ade hyderabad ade IT. inka 8 jillalu vunnay. bangaru telangana ante dora pamily antha yadgiri gutta chuttu pakkala properties konukkotam anukunta..

2 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

well I am not taking any side here.. just saying .. Enthasepu ade hyderabad ade IT. inka 8 jillalu vunnay. bangaru telangana ante dora pamily antha yadgiri gutta chuttu pakkala properties konukkotam anukunta..

Yeah almost atlane undhi katha 

23 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Nuv bathike unnava :o

nuv poyavani nee photo pampinchaade sud bhayya :(

sunday after match , inko 2.5 hrs umpiring ante naa valla kaaledu , passed out after 1st innings

9 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

Adi maatram 100% correct ..never seen any other CM doing it 

39 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

janaalaki athi kavali, ee roju kadupu nindindaa, mandu dorikinda..anthe.

@thcare past