Underwater Life Saver - Amazing

Intelligence

Dear Friends,

I invented the Kingii Wearable because I had a very good friend who died from drowning. Even the most experienced swimmer can experience a water emergency, and my friend paid the price for being unprepared.

I learned that my friend was not the only one who needed something to save him from the dangers of water activities. More than 372,000 people across the world drown every year.

That is why I invented Kingii, the smallest inflatable in the world. Although this wristband cannot replace a life vest (read our security advice carefully), it can give you additional buoyancy. Please support us - we need you to spread the word to make the water a safer place.

Sincerely yours,
Tom

1 minute ago, Vuthal_Bithal said:

Rate ekuva.

Not really helpful in real scenario 

Ani comments vunnai

post comments link here please 

it will be helpful 

$90 ante...ekkuva man...

$25 price range ithe ok...

aina...water lo drowning time lo...panic avtharu...right hand ki unna...flap ni...left hand tho ela open chestharo ??

utterflop product...technically it should be around your neck...idi open chesi hand above water surface undi head munigipote emvupayogam veedi bonda...n waves vastunappudi idi deniki panikiradu