Join CTS to get green cards

bhaigan

For fiscal year 2014 EB2 total count is 23,527 and for 2015 it dropped to 7235! Reason being increase in EB1 count to 12253. These EB1 are coming mostly from CTS who alone applied 7,198 ! So 7% of (7235) is 506 EB2 and 492 EB3 where awarded from India for FY 2015. Now going forward the count for EB2 and EB3 will further decline, reason being in 2012 most frustrated Indian nationals from CTS EB3 returned to India for a chance to apply for EB1. Their count is unknown ! But looking at the count in 2015 it appears CTS has delivered the promises it made and more people will travel back ! And guess what their average salary at time of EB1 filing is only 69,289 and still able to apply for EB1(For comparison EB1 average salary of google was 127,00$). I am not blaming the CTS techies, since their journey is as long as ours and they took the risk of going back. Even some of my friends did it , and they worked like dogs back in India for 3 years. The summary is those who got green card these days have worked to their last drop of blood. So we here working on this forum writing posts have to wait at least decade or two for our dates to be current. Now coming to the figures Eb2 count for Indians might go further down to 400 next year. This is just speculation and can become true from what I heard from inside CTS complex. If CTS can do it, other major IT companies stationed in USA can do it ! Soon it will became a game of thrones between these giants in an attempt to catch the creamy managing IIM graduates. So now doing the math, average of 500 EB2 per year and 502 for EB3 if we do the math with number of applicants (21,000 perm from CTS and 30,000 from Desi tier 3 consultancies and 10,000 from microsoft , google etc between 2010 and 2016) who applies in 2016 have to wait another 86 years :D (Please correct my Math, all the figures I mentioned in this post are gathered from trackit and other website. Let me know if I need to correct them.)

So join CTS......

Jai KTR and Jai CBN

Still takes at least 4 years. First 2 years, need to build rapport with your manager and then get approval from him to go back to stay in India for 1 year with salary of 10L. Then you are qualified. 

8 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

For fiscal year 2014 EB2 total count is 23,527 and for 2015 it dropped to 7235! Reason being increase in EB1 count to 12253. These EB1 are coming mostly from CTS who alone applied 7,198 ! So 7% of (7235) is 506 EB2 and 492 EB3 where awarded from India for FY 2015. Now going forward the count for EB2 and EB3 will further decline, reason being in 2012 most frustrated Indian nationals from CTS EB3 returned to India for a chance to apply for EB1. Their count is unknown ! But looking at the count in 2015 it appears CTS has delivered the promises it made and more people will travel back ! And guess what their average salary at time of EB1 filing is only 69,289 and still able to apply for EB1(For comparison EB1 average salary of google was 127,00$). I am not blaming the CTS techies, since their journey is as long as ours and they took the risk of going back. Even some of my friends did it , and they worked like dogs back in India for 3 years. The summary is those who got green card these days have worked to their last drop of blood. So we here working on this forum writing posts have to wait at least decade or two for our dates to be current. Now coming to the figures Eb2 count for Indians might go further down to 400 next year. This is just speculation and can become true from what I heard from inside CTS complex. If CTS can do it, other major IT companies stationed in USA can do it ! Soon it will became a game of thrones between these giants in an attempt to catch the creamy managing IIM graduates. So now doing the math, average of 500 EB2 per year and 502 for EB3 if we do the math with number of applicants (21,000 perm from CTS and 30,000 from Desi tier 3 consultancies and 10,000 from microsoft , google etc between 2010 and 2016) who applies in 2016 have to wait another 86 years :D (Please correct my Math, all the figures I mentioned in this post are gathered from trackit and other website. Let me know if I need to correct them.)

So join CTS......

Jai KTR and Jai CBN

twaralo daniki PD testaru dont worry

5 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Dantlo risk lu unnayi bhayya....you need to go back to India for filing your GC in EB1

naku emi vadhule bro.. vallaki option undhi apply chesukuntaru anthe kada... manaki kooda aa option unte manam kooda apply chesukunevallamu kada.. danki valla meda padi edustaru enduko mana desi lu

EB3 vallu EB2 meda crying..

EB2 vallu EB1 meda and EB3 to EB2 porting chesukune valla meda crying... lol

48 minutes ago, solman said:

naku emi vadhule bro.. vallaki option undhi apply chesukuntaru anthe kada... manaki kooda aa option unte manam kooda apply chesukunevallamu kada.. danki valla meda padi edustaru enduko mana desi lu

EB3 vallu EB2 meda crying..

EB2 vallu EB1 meda and EB3 to EB2 porting chesukune valla meda crying... lol

@3$%  crying common, opt h4 ead ilaa chaala

7 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

Ade antha easy kaadu....you need to manage a team and work in India for an year....no guarantees 

MS cheyadam kanna kastamaa ?? hard working eb2 people ni thokkeysthunnaru ee eb1 abuse tho

3 hours ago, bhaigan said:

So join CTS......

Jai KTR and Jai CBN

wats ur proroty date babu

3 hours ago, bhaigan said:

So join CTS......

Jai KTR and Jai CBN

Monna 38 yrs annaru

ippudu 86 yrs ki poyinda :o

26 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

MS cheyadam kanna kastamaa ?? hard working eb2 people ni thokkeysthunnaru ee eb1 abuse tho

Just now, k2s said:

Monna 38 yrs annaru

ippudu 86 yrs ki poyinda :o