Is this True? Deforted because of some pake

Raja_Babu

My friend told me that MNC are sending passport # to verify status to USCIS and that is reason taking more time for background check. One guy was deported while coming back he submitted fake h1 to MNCs while submission. Is this true?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raja_Babu

• GunturGongura

• karna11

• DannyArcher

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, icecreamZ said:

fake eh1 enti saami....hyd lo printing sesinara?

kadu ankul, he is on f1 but when asked he said he is on H1 and provided fake h1 i797 it seems

38 minutes ago, Raja_Babu said:

My friend told me that MNC are sending passport # to verify status to USCIS and that is reason taking more time for background check. One guy was deported while coming back he submitted fake h1 to MNCs while submission. Is this true?

thokkem kadu///inka uscis ki pani modda ledu anukuntunnara..ee mnc hadu pampadam vallu check cheyyadam..h1b amendment lake dikku divana ledu..nadi amendement apply chesi 5 months avuthundi..ika gc's thokka totakuralu antu vanda vunnayi..malli ee mnc hadu passport # verification pa,,pampisthey vetane vachedaniki uscis gadu kaali ga kurchuni vuntada enti bhayya..

Fake h1 enti ra swamy,

pass port antynnav, pake h1 b antynnav clear gaa cheppu

Aiuna bg verfication ki h1 b adagaru 1st thing.

Only h1 transfer keee adugutharu.

9 minutes ago, karna11 said:

Fake h1 enti ra swamy,

pass port antynnav, pake h1 b antynnav clear gaa cheppu

Aiuna bg verfication ki h1 b adagaru 1st thing.

Only h1 transfer keee adugutharu.

here in detail -

Guy selected for CTS client - Abbott as CTS got big project support and Abbott laid off many FT employees for this reason. This guy just finished masters and as usual pake exp tho gotted job, later everyone got to know after joining job that he is fake. Manager(white guy) asked what is status, he saided H1B. Manager asked CTS Account Manager to provide copy of H1, this guy faked and sended to vendor and vendor gaved to ctrs, cts gaved to client manager. Client Manager sended to Immi Team to verify.

End of story!

1 hour ago, Raja_Babu said:

kadu ankul, he is on f1 but when asked he said he is on H1 and provided fake h1 i797 it seems

He did or his employee did?

he did aithey deserved to be deforted.

his employer did aithey..asked other employees to jump..else they will also get deforted

rjrJ3KT.gif

4 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

He did or his employee did?

he did aithey deserved to be deforted.

his employer did aithey..asked other employees to jump..else they will also get deforted

rjrJ3KT.gif

who ever did, send from his email