James and Irving make GSW sitting bitches... Game 6

Spartan

chivariki curry gadini kuda chiraku 10charu ga...foul play to..

most of the game was targetted against him...draymond gadini rechagotti 4th game lekunda chesaru...ivala curry gadiki 5min play adakunda chesar..

offcourse game was over by 3rd qtr..but 97-112 ante it would have been close game for that 5min.

Oakland lo suskundam.... Sunday.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• siru

• mtkr

• Peter123

• Spartan

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Spartan said:

most of the game was targetted against him...draymond gadini rechagotti 4th game lekunda chesaru...ivala curry gadiki 5min play adakunda chesar..

offcourse game was over by 3rd qtr..but 97-112 ante it would have been close game for that 5min.

lol curry was the dumbest player  on the court tonight...his reaching plays were most stupidest

and Green LoL.1q games 5 adi vunte vucha poichevadini annadu ga

9 minutes ago, Spartan said:

neku office lo free lunch doriketattu ledu@3$%

23 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

hail james #23,,,what a man what a player,,,,41 pt,,,fuk in frustration fouls by steph and igoudala,,,go back to your home gs,,lets meet up there...hail and take a bow,,,,king james....

Anything can happen in game 7..history can be made

this might turn out  like the OKC-GSW series...

13 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

no give a sheet,,everyone have their own thingy big dawg }?.

earlier i felt green iz a dwagg... n later i feel lbj iz father f dawgsss...

4 minutes ago, siru said:

lol..bad man aa

2 much kada...lebron bad enti babu

emo mayyaa... fr his attitude n on court behavior i feel hez a shytt myann...az only a myann nt az a plyr..

1 minute ago, mtkr said:

earlier i felt green iz a dwagg... n later i feel lbj iz father f dawgsss...

except Green is a talent less POS 

big mouth but no skills to back it up

4 minutes ago, mtkr said:

fr PFs i believe...

he was whistled on james, at 4;22 he picked up immediate technical foul for throwing hi mouth piece which hit one of the fan on the court side, finally ejected for tech foul,,before he left he apologized the cavs fan too,,just lost his control,,he already had 5 tech fouls,,,stupid fella,,

2 minutes ago, mtkr said:

emo mayyaa... fr his attitude n on court behavior i feel hez a shytt myann...az only a myann nt az a plyr..

he claims he wants to be the greatest and definitely not a humble guy..but he is the most complete player of this gen

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

he was whistled on james, at 4;22 he picked up immediate technical foul for throwing hi mouth piece which hit one of the fan on the court side, finally ejected for tech foul,,before he left he apologized the cavs fan too,,just lost his control,,he already had 5 tech fouls,,,stupid fella,,

same thing Lebron chesi vunte....racha racha chesi vunde vallu janalu..he is too bad ani

curry chesthe chappudu ledu

4 minutes ago, siru said:

same thing Lebron chesi vunte....racha racha chesi vunde vallu janalu..he is too bad ani

curry chesthe chappudu ledu

curry is just a batccha guy in front of james, both from OH though, he got picked up recently cos of his 3 point shoots, one of the best in deed after ray allen, reggie miller, jason terry etc., look at curry;s dunk that james stopped,,lol,,,that was one fuk in thing lol....but game 7 gonna be intense though,,,i just want james to get the ring, this is gonna be ultimate revenge,,,hopefully,,,good form by tristan thompson, irving, as well,,they are good on their side too igoudala will be back by setting his lower back straigt,,since its their home court,,its gonna be a war game man,,,go james...

48 minutes ago, mtkr said:

+1111