Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Feelingbad

• siru

• SeemaLekka

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Political experts andaru ilaaney annaru 1st nundi... There is first time for everything.... Hillary is too desperate for presidency.... 

btw, " Obama being the highly rated Outgoing President " this is so fcking funny.... @3$%

Agreed... @3$%@3$%

1 hour ago, Feelingbad said:

Political experts andaru ilaaney annaru 1st nundi... There is first time for everything.... Hillary is too desperate for presidency.... 

btw, " Obama being the highly rated Outgoing President " this is so fcking funny.... 

might be funny for a desi wanabe white but i am merely pointing to the Polls

1 hour ago, Feelingbad said:

btw, " Obama being the highly rated Outgoing President " this is so fcking funny.... 

28m0cie.jpg  

Highlight is Fox News poll LoL.1q 

24 minutes ago, siru said:

might be funny for a desi wanabe white but i am merely pointing to the Polls

Ohh yeah... ? I guess its the other way around. desi wanabe white are the ones who judge people after hearing just one sentence... They are right in the middle and will be always... @3$%

3 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Ohh yeah... ? I guess its the other way around. desi wanabe white are the ones who judge people after hearing just one sentence... They are right in the middle and will be always... 

like i said, I am merely pointing to the polls done by virtually all major media..including Fox

so if u have dont some credible source to backup ur claim that he is not popular among people..then u are a wannabe white

25 minutes ago, siru said:

28m0cie.jpg  

Highlight is Fox News poll LoL.1q 

Lol.. that changes every month. If i remember correctly, by the end of his 1st term in 2012, he was somewhere at 37%.

The data what you posted here is not the best either....  

He didn't change anything except increasing the health insurance by 30% for 90% people... @3$%

2 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Lol.. that changes every month. If i remember correctly, by the end of his 1st term in 2012, he was somewhere at 37%.

The data what you posted here is not the best either....  

He didn't change anything except increasing the health insurance by 30% for 90% people... @3$%

Go check Bush ratings when he was the outgoing president.

2 hours ago, siru said:

Trump's candidacy could be the starting point for  the end of The republican party as we know it.

No Election in the history could be as one sided as this one.

Obama being the highly rated Outgoing President will be big boost to Hillary.

Inspite of very low turnout in democratic primary (I head this somewhere), total number of votes polled in primary for Repugs, and Dems are almost the same.

Looks like most repugs didn't care to vote this time. except the loud racists.

Its funny to see Indians cheering for Donald Trump. Haven't seen a bigger bunch of idiots than this batch.

9 minutes ago, siru said:

like i said, I am merely pointing to the polls done by virtually all major media..including Fox

so if u have dont some credible source to backup ur claim that he is not popular among people..then u are a wannabe white

This logic make any sense to you at all ? _%~_%~_%~