Epic downfall: Trump is going to lose in historically bad way LOL

siru

2 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

This logic make any sense to you at all ? _%~_%~_%~

In toddler language:

Obama - popular. very very.

you no like Obama? okay. you scratch your skin, you become full red. then move to texas or louisiana. also buy dozen guns. baby gunslinging new fashion there. you feel at home.

all the best. you need money for ticket and guns?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Feelingbad

• siru

• SeemaLekka

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Inspite of very low turnout in democratic primary (I head this somewhere), total number of votes polled in primary for Repugs, and Dems are almost the same.

Looks like most repugs didn't care to vote this time. except the loud racists.

Its funny to see Indians cheering for Donald Trump. Haven't seen a bigger bunch of idiots than this batch.

Indians supporting Donald Trumph want to see and keep America as America. The other bunch of @ssholes want to make this country as welfare dependent and minority appeasing until its too late to realize it became like one of the 3rd world countries... 

For the same reasons UK is crumbling and with in no time they will be joining the list of 3rd world... %$#$

7 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Indians supporting Donald Trumph want to see and keep America as America. The other bunch of @ssholes want to make this country as welfare dependent and minority appeasing until its too late to realize it became like one of the 3rd world countries... 

For the same reasons UK is crumbling and with in no time they will be joining the list of 3rd world... %$#$

Why is the UK crumbling again? Are you under the impression that UK people don't want their public healthcare system?

UK is crumbling, for the same reason US is crumbling. And much of the world is too. wealth inequality.

Only some idiots in the US are stupid enough to vote against their own interests. And some Indians who are even more stupid to lionize them for it.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

Why is the UK crumbling again? Are you under the impression that UK people don't want their public healthcare system?

UK is crumbling, for the same reason US is crumbling. And much of the world is too. wealth inequality.

Only some idiots in the US are stupid enough to vote against their own interests. And some Indians who are even more stupid to lionize them for it.

Is there anything in this world that you don't know except writing Telugu ?

1 minute ago, SeemaLekka said:

Is there anything in this world that you don't know except writing Telugu ?

I lived in the UK for 8months. Have plenty of friends there.

I can write in Telugu. For everything I don't know, there's duckduckgo. I don't use google.

10 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I lived in the UK for 8months. Have plenty of friends there.

I can write in Telugu. For everything I don't know, there's duckduckgo. I don't use google.

not just this topic i see you commenting/talking about everything in this world. what do you do to get all that knowledge?

3 minutes ago, SeemaLekka said:

not just this topic i see you commenting/talking about everything in this world. what do you do to get all that knowledge?

duckduckgo internet search. just superficial knowledge. If someone actually knows what they are talking about, I keep quiet.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

duckduckgo internet search. just superficial knowledge. If someone actually knows what they are talking about, I keep quiet.

cool

3 hours ago, siru said:

Trump's candidacy could be the starting point for  the end of The republican party as we know it.

No Election in the history could be as one sided as this one.

Obama being the highly rated Outgoing President will be big boost to Hillary.

Yevadu cheppadu, Democratic channels baaga chusthunnattu unnav, antha ledu akkada  giphy.gif

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

In toddler language:

Obama - popular. very very.

you no like Obama? okay. you scratch your skin, you become full red. then move to texas or louisiana. also buy dozen guns. baby gunslinging new fashion there. you feel at home.

all the best. you need money for ticket and guns?

Stereotyping to tackle stereotypes ... another Trump here

If Hillary wins this elections, it is 100% Hillary's merit...Obama is a bubble who brought in hell lot of immigrants and will always be ...  Let the winter kick in...

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Stereotyping to tackle stereotypes ... another Trump here

correct ae. marichipoya. stereotype chese right neeku maatrame undhi kadha.

3 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

If Hillary wins this elections, it is 100% Hillary's merit...Obama is a bubble who brought in hell lot of immigrants and will always be ...  Let the winter kick in...

First make up your mind on whether its 'merit' that wins elections, or just plain luck in managing perceptions.

Also what is this thing about Obama bringing in immigrants? Last I heard, he deported a record number of immigrants during his term.

7 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

ezgif-231807171.gif?1437556466