mazda cx 3

abi

Bossu ela unnaru andaru

small help or guidance on some new car bhia

want to drive some brand new car with latest features so was bit confused to buy or to lease

finally thought to lease something, if i want to buy its way above my budget, like bmw x1 to buy new one its close to $590.

so i was trying to get review on mazda cx 3 lease for brand new one, AWD small and nice suv...any suggestions bhia?

no suggestions.. lease lo any car nice.. ford focus  RS sport( Torque 350 lb-ft )  kooda try chei mazda 3 nachithe adhi kooda nachutudhi 

car and driver lo 5 start rating brother 

all looks good but bayata chusa (i didnt drive), chala chinnadhi ga undhi

test drive it , if you like look and feel and the way it performs go for it, ekkada chusina top ratings unnayi and mazda came with a bang with all these new generation models 

mazda CX 9 kuda awesome undhi kothadhi, same with mazda CX5 and CX3

try CX5 too.. adhi konchem standard size undhi and you might need to change it  for years 

4 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

and wrx sti limited also.

WRX STI ante, it might cost him $500 + per month to buy or $450 + to lease. no doubt its a mean machine, but expensive mean machine. 

nuvvu drive chesava STI or do  you own one? 

9 hours ago, Lukewalker said:

WRX STI ante, it might cost him $500 + per month to buy or $450 + to lease. no doubt its a mean machine, but expensive mean machine. 

nuvvu drive chesava STI or do  you own one? 

Handling exceptional... worked on subaru brz.. wrx amd mini cooper gt both are best in thus category.