Passport Renewal- Update and Info

ilakatamaflia

Bhaa's -Ee forum naaku enno salaahalu, abhipraayalu icchindi., ippudu naaku tochinantha sahayam, cheddamani ee post vesa.. chaala mandhiki kakapoina, okkariki kaina information useful aite i am happy.

This is regarding PP renewal after 10 yrs. 

Naa situation :

Pending approval and Passport expired.(NYC)

-First ,BLS is no more handling PP services, Daridram enti ante, PP renewal anagane, first display ayyedhi  BLS forumsn adn BLS sites, so becareful,chalaa mandhi naaku teslina valu kooda BLS ane anukoni applications print cheskunnaru those are in NYC, not their mistake . coorect site is printed below:

https://passport.in.ckgs.us/home/index

2)Naa time ela undindhi ante, Expire aipotundhi ani site open cheste, tranisition lo undhi cant take applications ani cheppinde, so adi full On ayye sariki , naa Passport expired. So once your on site, Meeru select chesukone questions ni batti ,applications and Check list generate aitundhi, so make sure what u select. malli vennaki poi vere select chestaa ante..cheyochu kaani- there is an issue, U already has an aplication with this PP number ani cheptaa untadhi ...aa confusion lo edhi fill chestamao kaastha kangaru vastundhi ..No worries make sure u have ur information correct. Once entered this will generate Temporary Application num for CKGS only. Listen we are'nt at teh PP application Yet.

3)Once temporary application is generated, u can save and revist the form however , the basic information cannot be changed,for this again u have to select frm step 2.cross chck each detail with PP and click on save.

4) Ika pothe , andaariki peddha doubt, Telanga na lo unde vallu, TS pettala form lo ,ane question -

Answer is NO. 

HINT: IF UR FROM TELANGANA AND IF UR PREVIOUS PP IS SHWN AS AP, THEN CHILL, TYPE IIN THE ADDRESS WHAT U HAVE IN PP AS COSULATE SYSTEM IS UPDATED TO SHOW HYDERABAD OR TELANGANA BASED ON THE ADDRESS OR CITY OR PINCODE SELECTED. 

IF U GUYZ INTENTED TO PUT NEW ADDRESS,THEN PREPARE OF UR ADDRESS PROOF AND ATTACH ALONG WITH APPLICATIONS. -(Unnecssary Thing.) 

5)so , my situation is where h1 s in Pending approval, for this i have to find GC holders who are Indian PP holders to get witness signatures ,which is a ridiculous thing being so many Fcuking years , still we need this, the problem is we know the wonderful people around us who can help us in witnessing however our so calld institute requries their GC copies and PP copies (First and Last),as very few people undestand the situtation and help us giving their personol information. and need to be notorized.

6)and Another reason is -PP expired, So for this , for each form we have to print 7 copies attested/notorized :( and a letter why its expired.

7)after all this steps, it will take to you NRI PP application site,Now here you will fill your and family details, Make sure you have some contact information and addres information from other family memeber address that are different from ur current address.here yo will get an option to select which address needs to printed on PP.

8)Once done , NRI PP application number is generated and later have an option to select the Mailing information. and only option given was FEDEX othe wise ur personal choice of Mail service. However, its a very convient to select their FEDEX option and pay online which generates the printout and simply print and paste it on the fedex cover.

9) Good thing is CKGS is much more organized in the way application process is defined however u dont know what includes in next step until u finish and save the first step and is a mandatory,if saved u cannot go back and edit for basic info like Name/address etc.

10)DOC check list generted vy CKGS shows hte Photographs listed N-1 so, make sure you have enough photos printed before processing. lets sy for all my appliactions i was required 8, however checklist shows 7. 

11) print all the forms, and mail it ,when u have a option to mail ,i hvnt gone to walk-in reason behind this NYC is not an easy locatoin to get ur things done, it requries 8hrs of ur weekday time to go and come back :) . So I used option of mailing it.  

12) I got PP with in 2 weeks as mine is regular.Use tatkal if ur in urgent need of PP , this should be done in a day howevr walkin in is mandoatry i guess(plse do refer site for more info.)

Above information is solely written based on personal experience and is for singe applicaton, Please do refer site for more information and helpurself.  if have any questions plse pm me.

3 minutes ago, ilakatamaflia said:

Bhaa's -Ee forum naaku enno salaahalu, abhipraayalu icchindi., ippudu naaku tochinantha sahayam, cheddamani ee post vesa.. chaala mandhiki kakapoina, okkariki kaina information useful aite i am happy.

Naa situation :

-First ,BLS is no more handling PP services, Daridram enti ante, PP renewal anagane, first display ayyedhi  BLS forumsn adn BLS sites, so becareful,chalaa mandhi naaku teslina valu kooda BLS ane anukoni applications print cheskunnaru those are in NYC, not their mistake . coorect site is printed below:

2)Naa time ela undindhi ante, Expire aipotundhi ani site open cheste, tranisition lo undhi cant take applications ani cheppinde, so adi full On ayye sariki , naa Passport expired. So once your on site, Meeru select chesukone questions ni batti ,applications and Check list generate aitundhi, so make sure what u select. malli vennaki poi vere select chestaa ante..cheyochu kaani- there is an issue, U already has an aplication with this PP number ani cheptaa untadhi ...aa confusion lo edhi fill chestamao kaastha kangaru vastundhi ..No worries make sure u have ur information correct. Once entered this will generate Temporary Application num for CKGS only. Listen we are'nt at teh PP application Yet.

3)Once temporary application is generated, u can save and revist the form however , the basic information cannot be changed,for this again u have to select frm step 2.cross chck each detail with PP and click on save.

4) Ika pothe , andaariki peddha doubt, Telanga na lo unde vallu, TS pettala form lo ,ane question -

Answer is NO. 

HINT: IF UR FROM TELANGANA AND IF UR PREVIOUS PP IS SHWN AS AP, THEN CHILL, TYPE IIN THE ADDRESS WHAT U HAVE IN PP AS COSULATE SYSTEM IS UPDATED TO SHOW HYDERABAD OR TELANGANA BASED ON THE ADDRESS OR CITY OR PINCODE SELECTED. 

IF U GUYZ INTENTED TO PUT NEW ADDRESS,THEN PREPARE OF UR ADDRESS PROOF AND ATTACH ALONG WITH APPLICATIONS. -(Unnecssary Thing.) 

5)so , my situation is where h1 s in Pending approval, for this i have to find GC holders who are Indian PP holders to get witness signatures ,which is a ridiculous thing being so many *** years , still we need this, the problem is we know the wonderful people around us who can help us in witnessing however our so calld institute requries their GC copies and PP copies (First and Last),as very few people undestand the situtation and help us giving their personol information. and need to be notorized.

6)and Another reason is -PP expired, So for this , for each form we have to print 7 copies attested/notorized :( and a letter why its expired.

7)after all this steps, it will take to you NRI PP application site,Now here you will fill your and family details, Make sure you have some contact information and addres information from other family memeber address that are different from ur current address.here yo will get an option to select which address needs to printed on PP.

8)Once done , NRI PP application number is generated and later have an option to select the Mailing information. and only option given was FEDEX othe wise ur personal choice of Mail service. However, its a very convient to select their FEDEX option and pay online which generates the printout and simply print and paste it on the fedex cover.

9) Good thing is CKGS is much more organized in the way application process is defined however u dont know what includes in next step until u finish and save the first step and is a mandatory,if saved u cannot go back and edit for basic info like Name/address etc.

10)DOC check list generted vy CKGS shows hte Photographs listed N-1 so, make sure you have enough photos printed before processing. lets sy for all my appliactions i was required 8, however checklist shows 7. 

11) print all the forms, and mail it ,when u have a option to mail ,i hvnt gone to walk-in reason behind this NYC is not an easy locatoin to get ur things done, it requries 8hrs of ur weekday time to go and come back :) . So I used option of mailing it.  

12) I got PP with in 2 weeks as mine is regular.Use tatkal if ur in urgent need of PP , this should be done in a day howevr walkin in is mandoatry i guess(plse do refer site for more info.)

Above information is solely written based on personal experience and is for singe applicaton, Please do refer site for more information and helpurself.  if have any questions plse pm me.

Number of photos is always comedy.

it shows 1 extra than you have provided . Safe side ani nenu o copy extra vesi pampa

1 hour ago, ilakatamaflia said:

Naa situation :

Answer is NO. 

5)so , my situation is where h1 s in Pending approval, for this i have to find GC holders who are Indian PP holders to get witness signatures ,which is a ridiculous thing being so many Fcuking years , still we need this, the problem is we know the wonderful people around us who can help us in witnessing however our so calld institute requries their GC copies and PP copies (First and Last),as very few people undestand the situtation and help us giving their personol information. and need to be notorized.

I am also in the same boat. But nadi July 4th ki expiry avuthundi. Next week lo pamplali.

ckgs customer service kuda baga vundi. Phone cheyyagane lift chesthunaru.