Hyderabad: More NRI Brides File Dowry Cases

kiladi bullodu

3 minutes ago, GunturGounguraa said:

Do you and your parents stilll think you will get married come out of the dreams .Only person who you get is a second hand guy who has kids ..But your liffee will be insaneee. 

if you look at divorced women for last 4 years most of the divorcedddd womeen commmiteeddd sucideee. tortureee willl bee more moree for a divorced lady with seconf marraige.

ipdu nee badhenti…….@3$%

i think u r born to thrice married woman and ur wife left u because u r impotent and waste fellow anduke ila picchi pichiga vagutunav @3$%

nenu na parents em think cheste neekenti….nee bhadenti LOL

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GunturGongura

• BaabuBangaram

• GunturGounguraa

• kiladi bullodu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

ipdu nee badhenti…….@3$%

i think u r born to thrice married woman and ur wife left u because u r impotent and waste fellow anduke ila picchi pichiga vagutunav @3$%

I am kalyan, Kamal Hasaaan and Rajnikantttth I will marrrry and daaatteeee 10 people.

You still Virgiinnnnnnnnnnnn?   your hubby didn't sfreaddddd your leags and do anyttthinngg $%^

13 minutes ago, GunturGounguraa said:

May bee your hubby didn't like you p***** baby_dc1Was it not tight or did you loose youurrrr Virrggginitty before marriaggee and cheated your hubby ...Andukenemo he left you for good ^^

go and check whether ur wife pussy is tight or loose then u can comment on other pussies ?