Muslims call for boycott of Hyderabad’s Karachi Bakery for selling Israeli dates

kakatiya

24 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Weekend Iftar party ki vella..

Brothers were talking about how to improve Islam in more +ve way on the wake of increased Orlando kind of incidents ani..

resolution..do/organise more charity work..open more madrasas and preach peace

help homeless and aged people during weekends if ur busy..

old age homes ki velli vallak help cheyandi..and specify that Islam preaches this ani..

trump gurinchi emi analedhaa 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Feelingbad

• sattipandu

• YeddiBK

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

trump gurinchi emi analedhaa 

elections gurinchi matlatetappudu i was out. late ga vella koncham

45 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Weekend Iftar party ki vella..

Brothers were talking about how to improve Islam in more +ve way on the wake of increased Orlando kind of incidents ani..

resolution..do/organise more charity work..open more madrasas and preach peace

help homeless and aged people during weekends if ur busy..

old age homes ki velli vallak help cheyandi..and specify that Islam preaches this ani..

This is too good to be true....coz the ones i saw so far, when it comes to religion, all their senses go wrong... if you don't believe, try talking to them about any other religion ... you get to know.. @3$%

10 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

gp. ekkuva cheppatam waste veellandariki.

Maa friend kuda inthey secular lavad@ andevaadu.. okaroju vaadi turak friend and their batch kalisi saavathengaaru.. set ayyadu ippudu... Hope the edison's invention reaches your brain very soon too... @3$%

4 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

This is too good to be true....coz the ones i saw so far, when it comes to religion, all their senses go wrong... if you don't believe, try talking to them about any other religion ... you get to know.. @3$%

i have more muslim friends than Hindus..FYI.

2 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

aadu cheppindhe bigotry kindha osthundi, nuvvu vachi dose penchi, open ga cheppa mantunnava. baavundi.

Guest Kissmygudda
1 hour ago, tom bhayya said:

@3$% US lo lakshmi brand groceries ban cheyamani kuda call chesaaru bros 

Vongomani migata sagam chulli kuda cut chesi.10gali 

3 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Maa friend kuda inthey secular lavad@ andevaadu.. okaroju vaadi turak friend and their batch kalisi saavathengaaru.. set ayyadu ippudu... Hope the edison's invention reaches your brain very soon too... @3$%

road lo tirige addamaina yedavalatho enduku friendship chestha? I'm not a stupid liberal, nor am I an asshole like you are.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

road lo tirige addamaina yedavalatho enduku friendship chestha? I'm not a stupid liberal, nor am I an asshole like you are.

arey nuvvu  road pakkana kukka M theskoni, dhaani meedha sugar salt challukoni cheeke type laga unnav ga. baaga cheku

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

i have more muslim friends than Hindus..FYI.

Thats fine. That will be fine until you talk (just talk.. not troll or sarcasm) great about other religion. Hope there will not be a day that you realize and regret that the value of your friendship is too fcking tiny when it comes to their belief _-_

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Naa antha kaakapoyina neekkooda gudd@ balupu baaney vundi... atleast i am aware and i don't mine accepting... %$#$