Help: car hit from rear end -Insurance help

Reddy1122

naa car ni okadu back side nundi hit chesadu, c O P vachi crash report ichadu.  In that report Insurance ID wrong vundi anta i got to know that when i called to their insurance company. vaadi details antha ga levu. place lo vaade oppukunnadu his mistake ani.

Now how do i claim? ela proceed kavali. Report lo vaadi phone number vundhi call chesi correct details ivvamante istada ? ela proceed kavali.. 

1 minute ago, Reddy1122 said:

naa car ni okadu back side nundi hit chesadu, c O P vachi crash report ichadu.  In that report Insurance ID wrong vundi anta i got to know that when i called to their insurance company. vaadi details antha ga levu. place lo vaade oppukunnadu his mistake ani.

Now how do i claim? ela proceed kavali. Report lo vaadi phone number vundhi call chesi correct details ivvamante istada ? ela proceed kavali.. 

Call chesi correct details adugu,

elago lo police report lo vadi plate number vuntadii kada 

Call and ask his correct details, if he gives all will be well. If not,  get the copy of police report, call your insurance company and ask for advise on what should be done. If you have a insurance agent, call hik 1st to ask for advise.

4 minutes ago, Reddy1122 said:

Neevu adege daani kante ask ur company to do that.

They know how to get info they need.

Naadi Ge**o, Ge**co insurance. vaadu.. deductible pay chesi car repair chesuko.. . once money vaste .. appudu reimbursement chestamu ..it's gonaa take time and sometimes you may not get also ani 1 option. 

go and claim  their insurance company ani 2 option ichadu.  

so not sure how to claim to his company since don't have his info.