Honest portal to Indus Valley Civilisation which will take you back in time..One of the best in Modern Era. Hats OFF!!

Kricket

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kricket

• jesse_bb

• gajjifan

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Kricket said:

Everything looks so natural in the trailer !!

Ok

please hide ur boner, tuck it into the waist band or your trousers

Guys my home is just 3 kilometers away from moen jo daro and truely i loved the way they had shown the moen jo daro in the film...i luv it...every summer i used to go there and enjoy that historical place...its very exciting place hope all of u will like it..

The more I see the trailer the more I love it..Mohenjodaro trailer is like a old ..you'll find better with time..EPIC.there's something special..If you don't appreciate there hard works..then we Indians deserves crap films like Housefull 3,PRDP,Great Grand Masti,HNY,etc.

cinema guranteed ga gonna tank at the BO; H is the saving grace so openings vasthai anthe then downhill from der not even 200cr bomma a screenplay enti ra asal _%~ just period film for the peru ke

utv gonna face huge losses from this movie...............peace 

4 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Ok

please hide ur boner, tuck it into the waist band or your trousers

The historical inaccuracies I caught. 1) People from Mohenjo Daro were not as light skin as portrayed here, unlike the Aryans. 2) They did not have horses at that time. 3) I think we can all agree that they did not dress like as shown in this trailer, I mean come on! 4) We don't have enough evidence about these people so the name "Mohenjo Daro" was given my historians, I think it means city of death. There are more inaccuracies I am sure. Feel free to comment

6 minutes ago, Kricket said:

The historical inaccuracies I caught. 1) People from Mohenjo Daro were not as light skin as portrayed here, unlike the Aryans. 2) They did not have horses at that time. 3) I think we can all agree that they did not dress like as shown in this trailer, I mean come on! 4) We don't have enough evidence about these people so the name "Mohenjo Daro" was given my historians, I think it means city of death. There are more inaccuracies I am sure. Feel free to comment

prolly the director/writer took cinematic liberties in developing the story as there's not enough history/evidence

2 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

prolly the director/writer took cinematic liberties in developing the story as there's not enough history/evidence

People like typical bollywood cliché as fu'ck historical movie!!!!! Until bollywood gives heroine strong and different role and stop putting mogambo type of villains in movies, you will never be able to satisfy audience,ever!!!

13 minutes ago, aragorn said:

cinema guranteed ga gonna tank at the BO; H is the saving grace so openings vasthai anthe then downhill from der not even 200cr bomma a screenplay enti ra asal _%~ just period film for the peru ke

utv gonna face huge losses from this movie...............peace 

+_(

Just now, Kricket said:

People like typical bollywood cliché as fu'ck historical movie!!!!! Until bollywood gives heroine strong and different role and stop putting mogambo type of villains in movies, you will never be able to satisfy audience,ever!!!

8 hours ago, Kricket said:

Guys my home is just 3 kilometers away from moen jo daro and truely i loved the way they had shown the moen jo daro in the film...i luv it...every summer i used to go there and enjoy that historical place...its very exciting place hope all of u will like it..

Mohenjo-Daro is in Sindh,Pakistan dude, your home is in Pakistan ?? @3$%%$#$