Swamy fan explains why Rajan sucks.

VizagRocks

4 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

Please enlighten me by posting everything that would make us laugh as soon as we saw that jpg image! Thank you!

I already did. please check other comments on this thread. The actual joke is how blindly swamy fans swallow the tripe he says, while inventing their own logic to make sense of it.

don't blame me, If it isn't funny to you. 

Being a humorless guy (me), is better than being a dumbfcuk (you). and a proud dumbfcuk at that.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• pravinyudu

• argadorn

• timmy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

I already did. please check other comments on this thread. The actual joke is how blindly swamy fans swallow the tripe he says.

don't blame me, If it isn't funny to you. 

Being a humorless guy (me), is better than being a dumbfcuk (you). and a proud dumbfcuk at that.

Dude, you already know I am super busy and cares more about my career than these! I don't know about you but I definitely don't think I am dumbfuck because I have track record proving I am intelligent. PM me if you want to know more about my records. For a glimpse, here are two for you - 99% in GATE exam and MBA in Top 10 Univ in US. Pity on you for wasting all your time on idiotic things and not achieving anything that is worth.

8 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

Dude, you already know I am super busy and cares more about my career than these! I don't know about you but I definitely don't think I am dumbfuck because I have track record proving I am intelligent. PM me if you want to know more about my records. For a glimpse, here are two for you - 99% in GATE exam and MBA in Top 10 Univ in US. Pity on you for wasting all your time on idiotic things and not achieving anything that is worth.

e rojuki chalu le...... 16565j.gif

19 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

lol. go care about 'career' then. Why pretend to know shyte about stuff you have no clue about?

I don't want to know about your records. Judging by the way you respond here, I'm sure its all hollow.

MBAs are dumbfcuks man. You are a fine example of that caricature. I work with a bunch of them. I have them wrapped around my little finger all the time. Treat them with contempt. Make more money than almost all of them, except half a dozen of them who bought my company. I'm nice to them, for the time being.

I'm more interested in that 99% GATE. I know its percentile, but you should have been ranked somewhere below 1000 for your stream. What made you chose you chose MBA? @3$%

and how do you not know even basics of monetary system, and economics inspite of having done MBA in a top US univ?

21 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

dumbfcuks busy with excel and powerpoints don't get to tell me about their 'achievements'.

I'm not busy, but still I'm picky.

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

lol. go care about 'career' then. Why pretend to know shyte about stuff you have no clue about?

I don't want to know about your records. Judging by the way you respond here, I'm sure its all hollow.

MBAs are dumbfcuks man. You are a fine example of that caricature. I work with a bunch of them. I have them wrapped around my little finger all the time. Treat them with contempt. Make more money than almost all of them, except half a dozen of them who bought my company. I'm nice to them, for the time being.

I'm more interested in that 99% GATE. What made you chose you chose MBA? @3$%

and how do you not know even basics of monetary system, and economics inspite of having done MBA in a top US univ?

blah..blah..blah

Simple context. 

Couple days or couple weeks back (I don't remember), two guys in this db were arguing about this 'financial bomb' Swamy predicted in Dec 2016. It was funny, and I didn't want to interrupt their bullshit, because it was mostly about who they trust - Swamy or Rajan. 

I don't think they realised that Swamy didn't discover this 'bomb'. It has been talked about for a long time in banking circles.

But this morning, when I saw this, I was laughing my ass off. So I posted this, hoping those two guys would pick up where they left off.

As usual, some others picked it up too.

Ikkada Iddaru medhavulu enta d ginchukonu em labham...... Indialo unde kastalu alane unnayi, YS jaffa nundi inka single penny kuda rabattalekapoyaru

7 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

dumbfcuks busy with excel and powerpoints don't get to tell me about their 'achievements'.

I'm not busy, but still I'm picky.

Okay Dude, this will be my last post. Only because you made some assumptions that are as idiotic as you. That's why I asked you to PM me.

1. I haven't finished my MBA yet. We have Global Economics next semester. So wait until then if you need thoughtful reply and not based on some bunch of articles.

2. I also had MS in CSE so don't worry about me trying to figure the code. I already developed multiple applications in Java, VB, Perl outside the Excel and PPT.

So, don't compare me with the MBA's you know. Realize there are more intelligent people than you comprehend. Go out and interact with them instead of sitting here and testing your idiotic knowledge in AFDB.

7 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

Okay Dude, this will be my last post. Only because you made some assumptions that are as idiotic as you. That's why I asked you to PM me.

1. I haven't finished my MBA yet. We have Global Economics next semester. So wait until then if you need thoughtful reply and not based on some bunch of articles.

2. I also had MS in CSE so don't worry about me trying to figure the code. I already developed multiple applications in Java, VB, Perl outside the Excel and PPT.

So, don't compare me with the MBA's you know. Realize there are more intelligent people than you comprehend. Go out and interact with them instead of sitting here and testing your idiotic knowledge in AFDB.

okay lite. I really don't want to keep on insulting you. I suggest you don't talk down to me, unless you are familiar with what you are saying.

I just made a joke. And called some nameless, faceless people as idiots. Don't get worked up about it. Everything in the world isn't about you.

All the best for your graduation.