Veesa for Parents

DexterMorgan_mpd

ma parents ki veesa prossess chedam anukutunna. I am the only son and I have to look after them .
I heard that they will ask for fixed properties in India to issue Visa.

We dont have any properties in india (We are from poor background.. ippudu ippude konchem seetle ayyam after I came to USA).
My father works for a small private job.

Even I dont have much amount here .. as I was cleared all debts from last 2 years.

"

Interview appudu properties leka pothe reject chesthara ...?

"

1 minute ago, DexterMorgan_mpd said:

ma parents ki veesa prossess chedam anukutunna. I am the only son and I have to look after them .

We dont have any properties in india (We are from poor background.. ippudu ippude konchem seetle ayyam after I came to USA).

Even I dont have much amount here .. as I was cleared all debts from last 2 years.

"

"

Carry cheydam best but mostly adagaru

mataltoh convince cheste best 

go for interview in English 

Just now, GunturGongura said:

Carry cheydam best but mostly adagaru

mataltoh convince cheste best 

go for interview in English 

they are not fluent in english .. I m opting for Telugu 

Just now, DexterMorgan_mpd said:

they are not fluent in english .. I m opting for Telugu 

Earnings adgutaru , working kada so salary adgutaru, miru USA Lo working kada I -130 affidavit of support pampinchandi, visit kudA short visit Ani chepinchandi.. Job undi return avali Ani chepinchandi

7 minutes ago, DexterMorgan_mpd said:

"

"

They dont reject on the basis of properties. Just be honest.. even if your parents dont have a ajob/business, they can get visa, unless you dont lie or fake about anything.

Show a dependency about your parents, that you have a sibling in India and your parents need to take care of them once they are back from US visit.

this itself is good , so that they believe that they will definitely come back to India after US Visit

Coming to the bank balance in US, borrow money from your friend,and deposit in your bank account and then in a letter to US consulate, state that you are sponsoring your parents. once you take statement, give the money back to your friend.

Good luck..

2 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

Earnings adgutaru , working kada so salary adgutaru, miru USA Lo working kada I -130 affidavit of support pampinchandi, visit kudA short visit Ani chepinchandi.. Job undi return avali Ani chepinchandi

Nice info

avasarmu ledhu vayya...me grad ki ramani univ letter pampicnhu...annintiki genuine answers evvu...ca dagariki pothay land ki rate esthadu kodiga ekuva ga...apart from private job poallau unayi ani cheppu...max vasthudnhi...i want to see my son graduation ani chepthay echestahru ...

stick to the basics man; vamerica vaadiki kaavalsindi visitors US lo settle avvakudadu and ikkada money spend cheyali and aa money ni ikkada sampadinchakudadu.

vallu tirigi vellipotaaniki oka balamaina reason chupinchaali. anthe

So, ikkada nuvvu full2 sampadistunnav ani vamerica motham chupistha ani mee vallaki invitation pampu...VO ki adi chaalu le

Return vachaka mee father malli job cheskuntaaru ani chupinchandi; mee dad salary ni 3 or 4 times inflate chei..no problem

naaku telisina okallu niagara falls and statue of liberty chudatam valla life ambition ani chepparu, no other questions asked visa stamp padipoyindi; alaantidemanna try chei.

life ambition to visit places anedi easy technique.

PS: Nuvvu F-1 OPT lo vunte vallaki etti paristhitullo visa raadu, nuvvu H1 lo vuntene vallaki stamping paduddi

14 minutes ago, Maryadaramanna said:

naaku telisina okallu niagara falls and statue of liberty chudatam valla life ambition ani chepparu, no other questions asked visa stamp padipoyindi; alaantidemanna try chei.

life ambition to visit places anedi easy technique.

PS: Nuvvu F-1 OPT lo vunte vallaki etti paristhitullo visa raadu, nuvvu H1 lo vuntene vallaki stamping paduddi

@3$%