Immi or GC Experts...Doubt

vokatonumberkurrodu

10 minutes ago, acuman said:

Yes data related job aythe regs oppukovu.

how come infosys and other desi mestris have offshore for healthcare clients then?

what about financial clients...even they have PHI related info...

what about call centers in india...they too deal with PHI

32 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

My status -- H1b (extension 6+ years) valid till Nov 2018 with valid Visa Stamp in Passport

My Company -- Desi mestri (having Govt contracts and some commercial contracts) prime vendor to my client. has offshore office in India (Usually for HR/Payroll recruiting purposes)..

My Client -- Not for Profit Health Insurance company. Been workin with them for last 8 yrs..GC unte hire chesukuntaru...

Question:

Nenu Jan - Feb -2017 lo india vellali anukuntunna as manager in mestri offshore office. Will come back in March 2018 (after 1 year working as a  manager) In the meantime mestri will apply EB1C I-140.

I will come here on h1b and apply for 140/485 concurrently as well

Client cooperate chestadu if mestri agrees....

is it a good idea...???

will work if your emp & client co operate and agree with your plan

20 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

how come infosys and other desi mestris have offshore for healthcare clients then?

what about financial clients...even they have PHI related info...

what about call centers in india...they too deal with PHI

they will have contracts in place in writing that so and so secured network meedha only authorized personal will be given access to the systems blah blah, infy laanti MNC and mee consultancy network and contract tho comparing aa  

Chaala risk teeskuntunav...as a Manager for Standard companies aithe better....EB1C ki file cheyalante company documents chaala kaavale..if it is good company then only they will consider. unfortunately cts , wipro, tcs lopala visa abusing, politics evadiki telvadu kaani companies are real good to file in EB1C...gali dukaanaalani care cheyaru..

30 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

they will have contracts in place in writing that so and so secured network meedha only authorized personal will be given access to the systems blah blah, infy laanti MNC and mee consultancy network and contract tho comparing aa  

in the past i worked remote close to a year due to visa issues...so i think thats not a big deal.

8 minutes ago, Rao_Garu said:

Chaala risk teeskuntunav...as a Manager for Standard companies aithe better....EB1C ki file cheyalante company documents chaala kaavale..if it is good company then only they will consider. unfortunately cts , wipro, tcs lopala visa abusing, politics evadiki telvadu kaani companies are real good to file in EB1C...gali dukaanaalani care cheyaru..

my mestri is a desi but prime vendor and has lot of govt contracts...he is not gaali dukaanam...

and i think rules should be the same for all companies and not any different for big desi mestris

end of the day it depends on immi lawyers to file and they know what evidence is needed.

1 minute ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

my mestri is a desi but prime vendor and has lot of govt contracts...he is not gaali dukaanam...

and i think rules should be the same for all companies and not any different for big desi mestris

Prime vendor ki govt contracts unte saripothada? contracts vere nee company vere ...International company ayyi undale profile baagundale EB1 C ki company documentation sarigga lekapothe nee pay bokka, nee time bokka....ATB

1 minute ago, Rao_Garu said:

Prime vendor ki govt contracts unte saripothada? contracts vere nee company vere ...International company ayyi undale profile baagundale EB1 C ki company documentation sarigga lekapothe nee pay bokka, nee time bokka....ATB

aa docs anni immi lawyers choosukuntaru 

12 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

in the past i worked remote close to a year due to visa issues...so i think thats not a big deal.

9 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

end of the day it depends on immi lawyers to file and they know what evidence is needed.

ok looks like u know all the answers so go ahead then @3$% y posting thread here 

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

ok looks like u know all the answers so go ahead then @3$% y posting thread here 

DB introspection...akkada valu adigina question ki nenu satisfactory answers ivvagaligithe mundhuki veltha...

i think i did good till now @3$%

Technically it is possible. Like you said you need to take care of house and credit cards. You don't want to screw up credit history. Rest all your confidence and how much risk you want to take.