Love Problem..

Ekaaki

On 6/22/2016 at 5:14 AM, Ekaaki said:

He asked me to postpone things, not sure what's running in his mind. I know 1 thing that he doesn't love her, he is staying with her only because he has promised her .He loves me , he also regrets his decision of leaving me, He thinks he destroyed his life, and for my good he wants me to be happy by moving on. 

nekanna a pilla baguntundemo , bumchick plan chesademo .

Don't worry .  wait for some time adi workout avakapothe ni dagarake vastadu le

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ekaaki

• BARFl

• mahesh1

• samajaaragamana

On 6/21/2016 at 2:10 AM, Ekaaki said:

I loved a guy deeply ,He accepted me and loved me back. Everything is going well..until one of his friends proposed him .

That's when he revealed his friends that he loves me..adee teiliegane tana friend x stopped talking with him.

my love started thinking about his friend X and started to avoid me.

finally, he accepted that he no longer loves me and he is in love with his friend X. 

I am depressed for the next few months , when I was trying to heal myself, I met him unexpectedly at a movie .

Telikunda fell down and started crying like a small girl. nanu payaki tesi naa eyes tudechi, took me to Starbucks.

he asked me to forgive him if possible and asked me to be happy .

but I told him I still Love him, He said he loves me too but can't cheat her.

He also told me that he was in a relation with his friend X only because he has accepted her love and promised to stay with her but not because he loves her.

My parents want me to get married asap. I got an alliance , he is a nice guy. But i can not accept him because I still Love my EX.

When I explained this situation , he started missing me that he asked if I can give him some time ,

He said not to have any hopes but just asked me if I can postpone things for some more time.

I clearly know that he loves me, but 

Unable to decide what to do.

Please suggest.

latest?cb=20131126191031

• 2 weeks later...